Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we have an exodus of GGG fans from this site (like Pac fans) after Canelo wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    I hadn't noticed anything like that. They just seem to like exciting boxers.

But the racist thing is true. People don't obsessively hate on GGG and his fans for any other reason.

Sure, I have seen some bad excuses for why people obsessively hate GGG, but the common factor is that it always comes from racists.

It is what it is. But people who obsessively hate on GGG need to stop thinking of themselves as boxing fans, because that is the one thing they aren't.
    Nah, that's just immature theory. I like Loma's Turbo style. Such styles is what the sport needs among the very other great styles as well. It's thr pros, and it's been proven that the amateur perspective is not going to work out as well when there's no head gear or with 8oz-10oz gloves involved.

Gennady doesn't take risks. Probably been afraid of 168 for a long time. Unlike Loma willing to go up and down or call out big names like any other fighter would correct, because that what p4p is about?

So Loma and GGG share a fair bit of skin color, how is it "racist?" Or are you insinuating a particular demographic of fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Just the Floyd fans converted to Ward and spence fans
      It's like you said rinse repeat
      What actually happened is once Floyd retired, certain posters on this board turned all the unfair racial animosity toward Spence and Ward, and started using the same words to describe them as they did Floyd.

Once they became the highest profile African american boxers the attacks against them grew daily. Oddly enough these same words were used to describe Broner, Wilder and Haymon as well)

Calling out posters for their ridiculous stereotypes and bigoted racial attacks (not you but you know who I'm talking about) doesn't mean you are necessarily of fan of these fighters like you were Floyd.

Question is why do people attack Ward and Spence (and the others I mentioned) the same way they did Floyd when thy have nothing in common other than being african american boxers?

Comment

Join Date Aug'16, talks about Pac fans jumping ship when Pac got floored in 2012...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          If Golovkin wins will ******ed trolls like yourselves go away or will you find another fighter to cry about all day?

If Floyd lost you'd a been on suicide watch.
          These Guys hope so bad that Canelo wins.

Why?

Well it's not because the like Canelo at all. It's all about their disturbing man-love for Floyd because every win Canelo gets Means that Floyds legacy gets enhanced.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Why?

Well it's not because the like Canelo at all. It's all about their disturbing man-love for Floyd because every win Canelo gets Means that Floyds legacy gets enhanced.
            Although I don't that's the case for Robbie Barret. Since he seems to like gypos, I think he hates Golovkin because he knows that Golovkin would absolutely sodomize Billy Joke Saunders.

Comment

Why?

Part of the measure of a fighter is who he defeated. You talk about the resumes of the opponents of fighters you like all the time.

Whenever a Floyd fan talks about a loss its always lbaeled as loving him or that we are trying to claim the victory for floyd.

You guys do the exact same thing. Yet its only negative, wrong or an issue if Floyd fans do it.

Why can't Floyd fans celebrate wins like everyone else does without it being labeled so negatively?
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-15-2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Part of the measure of a fighter is who he defeated. You talk about the resumes of the opponents of fighters you like all the time.

Whenever a Floyd fan talks about a loss its always lbaeled as loving him or that we are trying to claim the victory for floyd.

You guys do the exact same thing. Yet its only negative, wrong or an issue if Floyd fans do it.

Why can't Floyd fans celebrate wins like everyone else does without it being labeled so negatively?
                Floyd fans can do what they want. Some times they do it more classy than other times and sometimes it takes a very obnoxious route as this trollthread proves.

Comment

Floyd fans can do what they want. Some times they do it more classy than other times and sometimes it takes a very obnoxious route as this trollthread proves.
                  Bat, this can be said about every large fanbase on NSB.

When Floyd fans do it its always labeled as cult like Jim Jones about to drink the kool aid behavior.

I doubt anyone wants Canelo to beat GGG because of how it reflects on Floyd. If they want GGG to lose its because they either don't like him or just want Canelo to win.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-15-2017, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Join Date Aug'16, talks about Pac fans jumping ship when Pac got floored in 2012...

Comment

No. I don't think GGG has anything close to the casual boxing fan popularity that Manny had. I think there would be a bigger exodus if Canelo lost & that might only be temporary cuz most people can see the writing on the wall with GGG's age & realize that even if Canelo loses in September the rematch in May or next September is more likely to go Canelo's way in particular if it was close &/or competitive.

Maybe if Canelo got KO'd in 2 or something like that a bunch of mfers might leave for greener message board pastures doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X