Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best Eastern Euro in the game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lomachenko is a class above the others

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      KOvalev, GGG, Loma

Loma has the most skills, but the others are more proven
      Are you serious?? Lomachencho has already beaten better opposition in 9 fights than golovkin in what? 38?

Comment

I'll still roll with Golovkin for now, with Lomachenko a close second. In a year or two (or less), roles will be reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Are you serious?? Lomachencho has already beaten better opposition in 9 fights than golovkin in what? 38?
          N he has a lost against Salido

GGG is undefeated n Kovalev has a razor thin lost vs Ward the p4p king

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
            How do you put Beterbiev in front of Triple G if you're speaking resumes? I know Golovkin doesn't have a great resume but neither does Beterbiev
            I consider 175 one of the strongest divisions in boxing, 160 one of the weakest.

I don't think ggg would even get past a guy like Fonfara, the only man to KO iron chinned Chavez Jr. despite having just a 50% KO ratio. 175 is the perfect mix of skill and power.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              N he has a lost against Salido

GGG is undefeated n Kovalev has a razor thin lost vs Ward the p4p king
              Loma loss was razor thin as well and it was a screw job. Gary Russell jr and Walters are serious opps he has the best resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                Wladamir Klitchsko
                Do you think he's the best even at his advanced age and coming off a loss?

Comment

loma, kov, gggee

Comment

Kazakhstan is Eastern Europe as much as China is.

I have GGG (if you include him), followed by Loma. Then Kovalev and Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Loma loss was razor thin as well and it was a screw job. Gary Russell jr and Walters are serious opps he has the best resume.
                      A lost against Salido lol, Garys best wins were against TBA, i' ll give him Walters, so how does that beat GGGs lil resume lol i kno lol, GGG has more years as a champ has all the belts at 160lb title defenses

GGG on paper is probably the most accomplished out of the 3 lol

Comment

Working...
                      X