No announcement yet.

GGG vs Arlen Lopez - Best Fight in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG vs Arlen Lopez - Best Fight in Boxing

Arlen Lopez is the World Amateurs Champion at 165 pounds and in his last 5 fights he is 5-0 with 5 knockouts. A monstrous puncher who is a switch hitter.

Here are some videos of his knockouts:

This is from the Olympics in his firtst fight, scroll down and see the highlights
    http://www.badlefthook.com/2016/8/12...sion-august-12

Lol. No. Anyone in top 20 would destroy him. His level of competition has been ultra low, and these amateurs just started boxing without headgear.

Comment

First time I saw Lopez you could tell his punches look different than most amateurs

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Lol. No. Anyone in top 20 would destroy him. His level of competition has been ultra low, and these amateurs just started boxing without headgear.
        you mean you pick Geale and Rubio will beat Arlen Lopez, I mean I don't know if this is a boxing site or a joke site.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
          First time I saw Lopez you could tell his punches look different than most amateurs
          He weighed as a junior at 126 and then as an adult 132 and he moved up 33 pounds more. Crazy move up. It's like Guillermo Jones almost going from 147 to 190.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            you mean you pick Geale and Rubio will beat Arlen Lopez, I mean I don't know if this is a boxing site or a joke site.
            There's no reason to resort to insults. I gave you my reasons why he's not even close.

He's a young kid, fighting guys who wouldn't be in top 100 in the pros, and neither him nor his opponents are used to to getting hit without headgear. There's a reason why even top amateurs never get matched against top pros until they have ~10 fights in the pros. The only exception to this has been lomachenko.

Even Rubio would destroy Lopez right now.

Comment

There's no reason to resort to insults. I gave you my reasons why he's not even close.

He's a young kid, fighting guys who wouldn't be in top 100 in the pros, and neither him nor his opponents are used to to getting hit without headgear. There's a reason why even top amateurs never get matched against top pros until they have ~10 fights in the pros. The only exception to this has been lomachenko.

Rubio is a bum, literally Rubio has 1 good win ever.

Comment

Even Rubio would destroy Lopez right now
                either you're a the worst poster here or you're the biggest troll.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  Rubio is a bum, literally Rubio has 1 good win ever.
                  is a better fighter then you make out.

Comment

yep, exactly this.

Comment

Working...
                    X