No announcement yet.

Chino is not coming back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Omigod, he's turning into Burl Ives' Sam the Snowman...
    oh ****

i love chino but that lighting doesn't do him any favors

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Boxing moves fast and usually in strange ways, there's no telling if half of those guys will be around in the next 5 years.

I think he's turning 33 next week. If he ever comes back, it probably won't be at 147. I think he's done, and great for him. He won a title, got some paydays, gave us several entertaining fights and rode off with senses in tact.

he'd be lucky if he can still make 160 lbs.

god bless him, he looks retired and happy. hope he finds life after boxing rewarding.

the guy has gone to war in victory and defeat for years, starting with the ortiz fight.

Comment

I blame his brother and his argentenian homies who had a fallout with Robert and left Robert because Maidana called robert and asked about whats out there for him and who he thinks he shoudl fight and about his brother fabian etc and now chino cant come back to robert without kinda betryaing his brother and doubt chino wants to go work out with all the defectors of robert gym who is now training the Argentinians lol. Chino fellow argentenias put chino in a tight spot.

Comment

damm chino is really turning into a chino!! lol.. almost cant even tell its him in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Boxing moves fast and usually in strange ways, there's no telling if half of those guys will be around in the next 5 years.

I think he's turning 33 next week. If he ever comes back, it probably won't be at 147. I think he's done, and great for him. He won a title, got some paydays, gave us several entertaining fights and rode off with senses in tact.
            beat me to it... was gonna say if chino is thinking about a come back, he better start planning on it now because its not like those guys will still be around.

Comment

Working...
            X