Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Johnson on Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His son is gay so this isn't a surprise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Not even if it's true?
      Why is it true?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post

LOL Magics son is super flamboyant, its cringeworthy its like he is a character out of a Tyler perry flick

Comment

his son....
          lmao this mutha****a needs a slap

Comment

HomeMagic Johnson -- I'm Done with Pacquiao ... 'Won't Watch Another Fight'
            Magic Johnson I'm Done with Pacquiao 'Won't Watch Another Fight'
            2/18/2016 6:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0218-magic-johnson-manny-pacquiao-TMZ-01Magic Johnson is lashing out at Manny Pacquiao -- saying he'll NEVER watch another Pacman fight after he trashed gays as "worse than animals."

The NBA legend went to Twitter and wrote, "I applaud Nike for terminating Manny Pacquiao's contract after his derogatory statements that gay people are worse than animals."

"Fans of all walks of life including gay fans supported May/Pac fight putting $100M in his pocket. I guess to him their money is still green."

"I won't be watching another one of Manny Pacquiao's fights."

For the record, Magic is a huge boxing fan and attended the big Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight last year.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/18/magic-...#ixzz40Xlh1RaL
            magic is entitled to his view....

but pac, like any other man, made a mistake...and apologized...

but this apology seems not accepted...

there appears to be people who want to chew on pac for life...

Comment

The amount of ignorance in this thread is alarming.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                This thread is epic. Maybe I need to change hobbies.

The ignorance is stunning.

Very.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
                  im not a paq fan

havent watched pac vs floyd yet that should tell you how much i care about the two

but anyone who upsets the flavor of the week "we all passionately believe in this because we were told to" types is cool with me

being pro gay is the most extreme example of human herd instincts, you guys are all celebrating 2 guys ****ing each other up the butt like it's the moon landing

why? because you were told to. That's it. You have no real opinion on the topic, you just know what you're supposed to say so you say it.

Well to be honest, i think Pacquiao is entitled to speak his opinion if he wants, like anybody. I don't care if people are prejudice against anybody, its their lives.

Personally i don't care if someone is gay or not, what people do in their own lives is up to them. I'm not religious or anything so it doesn't go against anything i stand for. If one guy wants to stick his beef whistle up another guys pooper then it's their decision. I never quite understood why people care what others do that much, nor do i understand why people massively celebrate it either. It is what it is.

Personally i like to bang asian shemales, but i don't throw it in peoples faces and celebrate that i'm oh so liberal, nor do i care if people thing it's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    you playing games dude, wtf? is this real, his son isnt just gay he is Flaming like those loud obnoxious flamboyant stereotypical gays.
                    Yeah that's Magic's son...

Funny thing is unless your running for President of the US like Trump...you can't make such incendiary remarks.

Comment

isnt his son gay or something???

Comment

Working...
                      X