Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Props to Chino Maidana (I'm a Floyd fan.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -GoldenBoy- View Post
    Im so lost we giving props for winning 4 rounds? If anyone deserves props its Mayweather for keeping his composure amongst all that dirty bullshyt.
    C'mon GB, that was the most Floyd has ever been hit. It was one hell of a fight. I had Floyd winning but it was very close. I'll have to watch it again but I can admit I usually give most close rounds to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick6 View Post
      C'mon GB, that was the most Floyd has ever been hit. It was one hell of a fight. I had Floyd winning but it was very close. I'll have to watch it again but I can admit I usually give most close rounds to Floyd.
      I have watched the fight more times than I want to admit lol and Maidana did land punches but he did not land a lot. A lot of that shyt was smoke and mirrors especially on the ropes.

Maidana won the same amount of rounds that Oscar, Judah and Cotto won against Floyd on my card I dont understand why Maidana is getting the parade. Those guys all won 4 rounds as well. Its not like he hurt Floyd or had him on queer street. He headbutted him, hit him in the nuts, hit him in the hips,wild mma hammer shots and even a knee attempt. I cant get down with celebrating Maidana for that. He lost the fight clearly on my card. And took every dirty trick in the book just to lose.

No moral victories in boxing imo. Hatton made it "rough" but he wasnt as half as dirty as Maidana. Mayweather handled himself with class and like a pro during that ring by not retaliating when he should have. All my props go to Mayweather. I have ZERO for Maiana.
      Last edited by -GoldenBoy-; 05-06-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

How can you not be a Maidana fan, I'm a Mayweather fan too but Chinos the shhit

Comment

I am a diehard Floyd fan but I think Maidana won the fight as well. Let's give credit to Chino he did out boxed my idol.

Floyd will come back and will beat Maidana if ever they re-matches.

Comment

Originally posted by milkroot View Post
            He's a crafty cat. Chino was jabbing the **** out of Floyd... And landing it sometimes 2-3 in a row.

Additionally, I'm concerned. Floyd didn't show any power that indicates he could hurt Khan... He didn't even budge Maidana once. Chino was just walking through clean counters like nothing. Mayweather should have used his legs more. His style is not set up to plant his feet and fight. He can. But it's not his A game. And he showed some grit by absorbing all those body punches and still coming back.

Chino was also making Floyd miss. He's good. I'm sold on Maidana. New fan.
            I don't think he could use his legs with someone that is light on his feet and contrary to popular belief Chino isn't flatfooted in the sense of a Rios, he actually kept up and closed the distance, Floyd hand no way out. Also the power might not be there, but Chino said in one of Seckbach's videos after the fight he had to be cautious and couldn't be aggressive at certain times because Floyd's a good counter puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              1:50 into the 12th round chino makes Floyd hit nothing but air 5 times in a row. 0 for 5
              I don't know where Maidana learned defense but he has a good one. In the Mayweather-Maidana All Access Maidana's dad told him to move his head when he fights Floyd. Maybe he learned it from pops. lol

Comment

Working...
              X