Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had Pacquiao fought Hatton bare fisted would he have killed Ricky with that knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    If he hit him bare knuckle he would cause a knockout but also superficial damage like breaking his fingers or smashing Rickys teeth in or nose or giving him a skull fracture that was the most loaded up power punch of Pacs career.

The punch Marquez hit Pac with was nothing, its just that Pac has a glass chin, but Marquez barely even had any extension on it as Pac fell on his fist and it dropped him cold, if Marquez wound up an loaded up on that shot Pac would probably be seriously injured scary, nobody should even wish that on any fighter.

This why I never liked MMA they hit guys when they are out cold and on the ground some even soccer kick guys no honor just animalistic.
    Pac has a glass chin now?

Comment

If he hit him bare knuckle he would cause a knockout but also superficial damage like breaking his fingers or smashing Rickys teeth in or nose or giving him a skull fracture that was the most loaded up power punch of Pacs career.

The punch Marquez hit Pac with was nothing, its just that Pac has a glass chin, but Marquez barely even had any extension on it as Pac fell on his fist and it dropped him cold, if Marquez wound up an loaded up on that shot Pac would probably be seriously injured scary, nobody should even wish that on any fighter.

This why I never liked MMA they hit guys when they are out cold and on the ground some even soccer kick guys no honor just animalistic.
      They might be the case but if they did football kick someone when they were unconcious it would be an immediate DQ in todays UFC.

There was a study that said subconciously fighters punch harder with gloves because they don't have to worry as much about hurting their hands. Some of the crazy angles Pac punches at would definitely break his hands without gloves.

Comment

Same here man, I have no interest seeing unconscious people being brutally attacked. When I see a fighter out on his feet or getting knocked down repeatedly, I call for the ref to stop it. I watch boxing for the sport not to see people get injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          You do know that being bare fisted doesn't increase the force of a punch don't you?
          You sure about that?

Fists are more aerodynamic without gloves, more speed, more momentum, more force. I could be wrong though, but it's an interesting question and I'd like to know the answer myself.

Comment

No...but he would have ****ed his hand up tho

Comment

Probably not. In the 17 and 18 hundreds all boxing was bare fisted and there were not many deaths.

Comment

Working...
              X