Josesito Lopez vs Brandon Rios 140 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios by KO.

Comment

I would have to go with Rios. Lopez is a tough, ballsy warrior with mad heart and with no quit in him. But Rios is just literally ****ing insane lol. He is out of his mind, I don't think he even knows how to get knocked out? lol. Lopez is a better boxer though def. I just don't think Lopez's style is the one to beat Rios. If Rios has been stopped by now, he probably won't be by anyone, unless he keeps moving up in weight or just gets old and shot. The chin and power are the last things to go so, at 140, and I don't see many people beating Rios. Rios is someone like Khan's nightmare though, so Khan should stay miles away from Rios probably, until he learns better defense.

Comment

This leads me to the question; Who hits harder Rios or Ortiz?
        Rios is naturally smaller, I don't think he has ever came in over 160 in a fight, and has a spree of knockouts mind you he has been fighting smaller guys then Ortiz.

But anyway, I think Lopez toughs it out to lose by decision or corner stoppage. I think if he can stand up to Ortiz he can stand up to Rios

Comment

I know Rios is the latest big thing now but the guy he just beat had to come from way behind to KO Prescott. If the Canelo beating did not ruin him and he can still fight like he did against Ortiz I think Lopez can stay with Rios and win on points. He took some big Ortiz punches and came back with bombs of his own. I doubt Rios hits as hard as Ortiz even if he is 10 times gamer. I see it as a close fight that could go either way. I have not forgotten how average Rios looked against Abril.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Rios is naturally smaller, I don't think he has ever came in over 160 in a fight, and has a spree of knockouts mind you he has been fighting smaller guys then Ortiz.

But anyway, I think Lopez toughs it out to lose by decision or corner stoppage. I think if he can stand up to Ortiz he can stand up to Rios
            Ortiz is a different type of power, he pops you once and you feel it and either get hurt or not. Rios pops you with tons of lil power shots followed by one huge power shots and that drains your durability battery down the strech and thats when he gets you, when you chin and heart is on E.

Comment

Lopez is a MUCH bigger man and would extremely drained fighting at 140. Rios wins by late round KO

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

Pretty much what I was thinking ^^^^^^^^

Comment

so long as rios is with bob arum, nobody is gonna win a decision against him. why is the option even up there?

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    so long as rios is with bob arum, nobody is gonna win a decision against him. why is the option even up there?
                    nothing's impossible. say for example lopez managed to knock rios down 2 or 3 times.

Comment

Rios via 7th round stoppage

Comment

Working...
                      X