No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach still leading Trainer of the Year race in ****** poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach still leading Trainer of the Year race in ****** poll

And I thought the Ring.TV population had already redeemed itself (from voting in Pacquiao as the Fighter of the Year last year) when it chose Pacquiao-Marquez as Robbery of the Year last week.

Roach over Virgil Hunter or even Robert Garcia?

Originally posted by caguioaness View Post
    And I thought the Ring.TV population had already redeemed itself (from voting in Pacquiao as the Fighter of the Year last year) when it chose Pacquiao-Marquez as Robbery of the Year last week.

Linares lost, Pacquiao lost, Khan lost, somebody from wildcard needs to win.

Comment

Roach over ... anyone? The guy had a terrible year. Pacquiao won in a highly controversial decision. Linares was winning and in the end lost via KO against DeMarco. Chavez Jr won against Manfredo (which doesn't says much), Khan lost via decision against Peterson (controversial but not that much, in fact lots of people had Peterson winning) and Omar Chavez also lost a few days ago.

Comment

Linares Loss + Pacquiao Loss + Khan Loss = Roach Trainer of The Year?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Linares Loss + Pacquiao Loss + Khan Loss = Roach Trainer of The Year?

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^...I swear that man is way overrated...its a shame!!..smh

Comment

I think Ring.TV is also to be blamed for putting Roach in the poll in the first place. Even if two of his guys won, he has such a huge stable that that ratio looks like **** right now.

Anne Wolfe, Brian Viloria's trainer, even Miguel Cotto's new trainer, I think they've made a lot moar impact this year than Roach did.

At this rate, I'd really hope hard Ring.TV doesn't include Manny in its Fighter of the Year poll because he'd win just on ******* votes alone

Comment

On the undercard of Khan Peterson Jamie Kavanagh one off his prospects also drewin a fight he was expected to steamroll

Comment

I think Ring.TV is also to be blamed for putting Roach in the poll in the first place. Even if two of his guys won, he has such a huge stable that that ratio looks like **** right now.

Anne Wolfe, Brian Viloria's trainer, even Miguel Cotto's new trainer, I think they've made a lot moar impact this year than Roach did.

At this rate, I'd really hope hard Ring.TV doesn't include Manny in its Fighter of the Year poll because he'd win just on ******* votes alone
                This is why *******s are bad for boxing in someways, because they can't vote objectively. But they're good in otherways, don't get me wrong.

Comment

Sad sad sad that he was even included.
                  Anne Wolf accomplished more with Kirklands revival than Roach did with his fighters. Also I don't blame Linares... he was boxing pretty good IMO until the KO

Comment

yeah i don't agree with that at all

can someone tell me who is erik morales trainer is i know he's dad works the corner but does he train him aswell

not saying he should be considered but i thought morales was done and he has had two impressive showings especially against maidana where he lost a close majority decision
                    just interested to know who was able to bring that out of el terrible
                    that being said not sure how much credit his team deserve morales experience alone would be probably be enough to carry him through most fights what an incredible fighter he is
                    sorry just had to get that of my chest lol

Comment

Working...
                    X