Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone annoyed of friends addicted to text meesages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    It annoys me to a ridiculous degree. I mean, you're sat in a room with about 20 of your friends. Instead of completely blanking them and texting people you barely know, why not actually socialize with the people in the room? Bet if I went and sat in the next room you'd want to talk then you slag.
    You hang with weird people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
      You hang with weird people.
      I'm one of the only people my age that isn't addicted to this shit. It's either texting or facebook. You actually get people at parties doing this as well. It's taking over lives maaayne...

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        I'm one of the only people my age that isn't addicted to this shit. It's either texting or facebook. You actually get people at parties doing this as well. It's taking over lives maaayne...
        Do you guys drink at parties?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          Do you guys drink at parties?
          Yeah... I don't think there's anyone above the age of 12 in England that doesn't drink.

You think a bit of alcohol or drugs is stopping the serial texters, you got another thing comin'.

Comment

I prefer texting.

Sometimes you are chatting up a girl, flirting and you don't wanna do it in front of friends.

Also you can't just call people for ages when you're with people.

Not saying you should do it 24/7 but sometimes you gotta text your girl how your night is and how hers is etc...

Texting isn't a rush, so you can plan what you say too. This means you're more likely to say the right things.

Comment

Yup. I ain't much of a texter myself, some people just do it to be part of the crowd. Some peoples lives revolve around their phone these days...

Comment

Yeah, it's a female mental disease. They should all be sent to rehab ftw.

Comment

Working...
                X