Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everyone an ATG NOW!?!?!?!? Loma, WARD?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think about it, one is an undefeated champion including the olympics and pros, one has lost to a journeyman...we are in the middle of a cold war here in the US, we have a racist that was elected....guess what the problem is....I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO POP OFF, WE GONNA DECAPITATE SOME FOLKS AND THEIR KIDS

Comment

Originally posted by Brutus1 View Post
      Andre Ward had won the 168 lbs Kumite while the division was red hot with talent.

Then he went up in weight and kicked Kovalev's ass twice. Retired undefeated and in terms of p4p was only behind Mayweather and Pacquiao. Of all the names listed he's worthy of the ATG tag.

Donaire was another one who was knocking everyone out and was p4p only considered behind Manny and Floyd at some point. Don't know if that is enough. Ward however proved himself beyond doubt.
      Except Ward didn’t do that and everyone knows it, probably even you. Also, 168 has never been a great division, good sometimes, never great.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
        WTF... according to NSB and casuals anyone who'
        s boxed in the lat 30 years is in the top 10 ATGS.... fk sake
        GGG, Canelo, ward????? donaire, rigonduex,loma. STOP
        Ward & Nelo are all time greats.

Comment

It's just opinion. If you think someone is an all time great then to you he is. You need to wait until years after a boxer's career is over to see if he is generally considered an all time great and even then everyone might not agree,

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I lol @ forum crybabies that still wet their diapers over Ward while every respected boxing mind gives him full respect.
            You forgot to add the usual "im not even a ward fan, but" at the start of your post.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Ward & Nelo are all time greats.
              To you they are. To me they aren't. Canelo is very popular and the spotlight is on him for every fight. GGG is not at all popular on here and many on here never saw most of his fights but I think he is better than Canelo. He is about 9 years older and years past prime and I still think he beat the prime Canelo twice. He has 20 successful middleweight title defenses and 22 KOs in a row.Canelo can't come close to that. Canelo has 35 KOs in 55 pro fights for 64% KOs while GGG has 35 KOs in 41 pro fights for 85% KOs. To me Ward was a very good dirty fighter but not great. To each his own

Comment

Ward is an ATG. No question. Not even a debate. Loma? Hell no

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  To you they are. To me they aren't. Canelo is very popular and the spotlight is on him for every fight. GGG is not at all popular on here and many on here never saw most of his fights but I think he is better than Canelo. He is about 9 years older and years past prime and I still think he beat the prime Canelo twice. He has 20 successful middleweight title defenses and 22 KOs in a row.Canelo can't come close to that. Canelo has 35 KOs in 55 pro fights for 64% KOs while GGG has 35 KOs in 41 pro fights for 85% KOs. To me Ward was a very good dirty fighter but not great. To each his own
                  Cuz you don't like winners, you like fake hype jobs. Nelo beat Sissy-g twice & S.O.G. is a dog in that ring.

Comment

GGG is definitely not an ATG and anyone who thinks so needs to put the pipe down...NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      You forgot to add the usual "im not even a ward fan, but" at the start of your post.
                      Except I never once said that. I am a Ward fan and have always said so.

Comment

Working...
                      X