Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derranged, the Jews in France - what are your thoughts?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Derranged, the Jews in France - what are your thoughts?

Thoughts, Jew boy?

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/0...o-feel-afraid/

It's interesting that the same group who targeted key positions in government and subsequently spreadheaded all EU open-borders policy against the wishes of the native majorities are the first to flee the ensuing chaos.

50% chance I am banned for this forbidden observation, but I'm feeling dangerous.
    Last edited by ////; 02-11-2018, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Didn't read and I don't give a crap either. I'm neither Jewish nor French. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

The Jews are very nice to people who are not Jews, they are welcoming to everyone including Africans of Jewish Origin in Israel. Non of the Africans have been asked to go back to the jungle by Jews so everyone should be concerned when such nice people encounter problems else where. Jews do not forget history, when there was persecution IN Germany many countries opened up and gave them sanctuaries and so Jews treat others as equals as they have also been helped. So guys let's all get concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
          The Jews are very nice to people who are not Jews, they are welcoming to everyone including Africans of Jewish Origin in Israel. Non of the Africans have been asked to go back to the jungle by Jews so everyone should be concerned when such nice people encounter problems else where. Jews do not forget history, when there was persecution IN Germany many countries opened up and gave them sanctuaries and so Jews treat others as equals as they have also been helped. So guys let's all get concerned.
          Jews are in favor of massive non-white immigration because they are at war with white people. Most white people don't get that yet.

Comment

of course, all this bullcrap num num num

Fox Kids at its best

Comment

The Jews are very nice to people who are not Jews, they are welcoming to everyone including Africans of Jewish Origin in Israel.
              Actually they welcome non-jews in white countries and don't welcome non-jews at all in Israel.

Non of the Africans have been asked to go back to the jungle by Jews so everyone should be concerned when such nice people encounter problems else where.
              No, jews are deporting non-jews in Israel. They're also trying to get them sent to white countries.

Jews do not forget history, when there was persecution IN Germany many countries opened up and gave them sanctuaries
              Yes and no. It wasn't like any jew who wanted to could move to any white country whenever they felt like it.

and so Jews treat others as equals as they have also been helped. So guys let's all get concerned.
              You probably wrote this knowing the above but some people might actually believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                of course, all this bullcrap num num num

Fox Kids at its best
                Yeah if you don't believe there is growing anti-jew sentiments and actions in France due to a growing muslim population you are even dumber than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  Yeah if you don't believe there is growing anti-jew sentiments and actions in France due to a growing muslim population you are even dumber than I thought.
                  I care less what you think of me. havent even talked to you

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    Jews are in favor of massive non-white immigration because they are at war with white people. Most white people don't get that yet.
                    More than 50% of Jews in the USA are assimilating with non jews. If they're waging war on white people they're doing a poor job of not keeping themselves separated from white people.

Comment

Working...
                    X