No announcement yet.

Did You Gain Respect For AJ Last Night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    What would Ruiz be ranked on Wilders resume you re.tard ? Cant answer right ? according to your SPECIAL fan base he was the next coming of Mike Tyson but then...………………………...

there was a guy called Molina who got his head boxed off by a new top pro Hrgovic ,but didn't Molina almost K .O Wilder ? So whats your point you IMBECILE ?
    Wow, so impressive. Dominic Breazeale beat Molina as well. Did you call Breazeale a new top pro too after that?

You really are a jackass.

Comment

He was there to survive, he had the height advantage the reach advantage and he was scared to do anything, as soon as ruiz let em go he grabbed and fought for dear life. Now I'm not saying that's a bad thing but it shows you how insecure he is, he knows he can't take punches so he's not risking anything and as a boxer you can't live like that.Wilder for example comes in and tries to take your head off, even tho I think fury toyed with him and will do it again, you gotta respect his will to win. Ruiz is a small fat man who's ok but nothing special, and look how happy joshua is that he survived against a guy like that lol. Ruiz took his soul in the first fight and what does joshua do? Instead of revenge he went to survive. Now we gonna see him fight the Pulev's the Cruiserweights etc and Hearn will be on the front line tell everyone how fury and wilder are ducking him, we've been seeing/hearing that sh** for years now, same story. So yea Joshua is scared of fury and wilder, after the fight no mention of them..a fighter who's hungry and wants to be the best would of called out his rivals, he will never fight either man.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Wow, so impressive. Dominic Breazeale beat Molina as well. Did you call Breazeale a new top pro too after that?

You really are a jackass.
        Breazeale is Wilders top win you moron, ? lmao

Breazeale is a hard guy to deal with but wilder had the punch to do it, though he lucked out and was wobbled briefly by a glancing blow , these things you don't understand well..... bc you are re.tarded and that's comes with Wilder fans so……

Molina almost knocked out Wilder did you not understand that ?

Comment

Lost a lot of respect for him. I expected him to come out like a G in that fight..

Especially when he was acting all tough guy and sht In the lead up to the first fight with Ruiz, AJ said "If he doesn't talk much i'll take it easy on him, if he runs his mouth I'll give him a proper woopin" lol and in the lead up to the rematch, he and Eddie said they were going to win in devastating fashion.

He's alright, not a great Heavyweight though, no great Heavyweight would ever fight like he did after getting humiliated, and the worst thing about it is that Andy wasn't even in shape this was the perfect opportunity for AJ to redeem himself, but nah he's scared we see that now.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
            I didnt gain any respect for him, he did what he supposed to do but looked to have no confidence whatsoever he looked scared every second.
            Have you been a champ at anything before? Have you felt that kind of pressure before? Have you set a target for yourself?
            The goal was to get the titles back...there were future plans and he worked according to his coaches game plan and came out without receiving any meaningful punch.
            Thats how champions do.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              Or did you lose respect for him? Personally, I respect how well he boxed and controlled distance but I wasn't thrilled with how overly defensive and seemingly fearful he was.

Respect gained or respect lost?
              Originally posted by mxtali View Post
              My respect remains the same. He did what he had to do to win, and i’m not going to say he “ran.” However he looked absolutely terrified of trading
              Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              A win is a win. You can't knock that.

But he was supposed to be the next great heavyweight. I didnt get that feeling from watching how he fought yesterday.
              Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
              ... he did what he supposed to do but looked to have no confidence whatsoever he looked scared every second.
              Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I agree. He trained better and fought smarter but he fought extremely carefully and took as few risks as possible and still get the win. Right before the fight he promised a KO win and nothing less. He lied and never once tried for a KO or a knock down. I can't respect that. His rival Wilder never has to promise a KO. We all know he will go for a KO win and he will get one almost every fight. It was a dull fight with less than 600 punches thrown by both men combined.
              Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

Other than that, performance wise, I wasn't all that impressed that he outboxed a nearly 300lb out of shape midget. Anytime they elected to trade, he backed off.

... AJ came in far better shape (with good legs, good stamina, and good jab), he moved a lot and managed to stay at the distance (they had a 22 feet ring)...
              ... Anyway, his defense did not improve: when Ruiz assaulted him with those looping bombs, AJ (when he couldn't clinch) only ducked with his head low... AJ doesn't hold upper body and head movement -- he's rather stiff from the waist up...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He never once traded punches even for 10 seconds that I remember.
                Do you think any top heavyweight would trade with Andy for 10 seconds?

Serious question.

Comment

that was a excellent performance

but I wanna hear more Golovkin fans criticize AJ for running in a rematch, and not fighting like a champion

on a more serious note...

... all of you guys who insisted that Joshua had NO chance...

(and wow, I cannot believe that I saw so many people make that claim)...

... you guys must have been impressed right...?

Comment

A lot of people said hed lose and crumble mentally, instead he wins 10 or 11 rounds with ease and people are trying to spin in it into a bad night for joshua. 'But but but he should have stood still and let ruiz hit him doe'

Comment

He showed a new aspect to his game. Out threw, out landed and won 11 of 12 rounds imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X