No announcement yet.

GGG vs. Kamil Szeremeta agree to terms for next Feb or March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Was it ordered by the ibf? Just cause he’s mando doesn’t mean he has to fight him right away
    Doesn't matter. Better to take care of it before the IBF threatens to strip him. They already stripped him once and they even stripped Canelo. It had to get done and you guys would have complained anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      I criticize anyone when it is justified. I repeatedly complained about the Steve Rolls fight. I am probably one of the more consistent people here while you're just a hater. Buzz off.
      and this mismatch isnt justified??
      i seen you **** on others for far less...

Comment

Doesn't matter. Better to take care of it before the IBF threatens to strip him. They already stripped him once and they even stripped Canelo. It had to get done and you guys would have complained anyway.
        let me ask you something...what does golovkin need the ibf title for ?

i know canelo told him to go get a belt...but it was just a "jump for me" moment

golovkin is a brand of his own at this point....he doesnt need a belt for someone to want to fight him.....what does a 37 year old, established name, nearing the end of his rope really need with some belt?

Comment

Lmao yea it does matter.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            and this mismatch isnt justified??
            i seen you **** on others for far less...
            Its mandatory fight. That alone makes it justified. I have never **** on a fighter for taking a mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              Lmao yea it does matter.
              LMAO no it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                let me ask you something...what does golovkin need the ibf title for ?

i know canelo told him to go get a belt...but it was just a "jump for me" moment
                Speculation isn't evidence buddy.

Comment

Speculation isn't evidence buddy.
                  it doesnt even need to be

think about it...answer....what does golovkin need the belt for? its not like canelo is even fighting at 160 next!!!! hes fighting at 175....what does golovkin need a 160 belt for? his brand stands alone by now....canelo is either fighting him or hes not...canelo doesnt care about no ibf 160 belt

in fact if many would venture to say if they even do meet again it wont be at 160

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    it doesnt even need to be

think about it...answer....what does golovkin need the belt for? its not like canelo is even fighting at 160 next!!!!hes fighting at 175....
                    Yea because he never went back down to 160 after winning a belt at a higher weight class right?

Comment

i like golovkin, but that fight has no relevance at all.
                      If he wants to still have a belt, he can just face andrade or move up and face saunders.

Comment

Working...
                      X