No announcement yet.

Andrade is not a high level technician.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    He is a high level technician. He has a great active guard, feints well, knows how to control the distance and hide his punches behind weight transfers. Andrade is able to ask his opponents questions with these abilities and use his iq to set his punches up and to anticipate his opponents punches. That is what a high level technician can do. He is not text book when it comes to punch technique, but that doesn't make him not a high level technician.
    He’s not a technician at all bro, his punch technique is very unusual, he essentially leaps in and out with his attacks. His combinations are wild and they leave him open to somebody with good timing. He wouldn’t be effective without his athleticism.

I’m not saying he’s not talented cause he clearly is, and you don’t have to be a technician to be a great fighter. I’ve just seen a lot of people branding him as the most technically skilled fighter at 160 which is completely wrong IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Munguia certainly looks like an option for either GGG or Andrade next. But can you imagine how silly Andrade makes Munguia look?

Time to make that Charlo fight. Highest bidder gets that fight on their plat form.
      I’d love to see Andrade vs Charlo both desperately need a credible opponent at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I’d love to see Andrade vs Charlo both desperately need a credible opponent at 160.
        It needs to happen if both miss out on GGG next. It's a risk both promotional companies/networks need to take. If not, both are just being wasted and there stock isn't going to get better fighting the type of competition they have been fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          He’s not a technician at all bro, his punch technique is very unusual, he essentially leaps in and out with his attacks. His combinations are wild and they leave him open to somebody with good timing. He wouldn’t be effective without his athleticism.

I’m not saying he’s not talented cause he clearly is, and you don’t have to be a technician to be a great fighter. I’ve just seen a lot of people branding him as the most technically skilled fighter at 160 which is completely wrong IMO.
          I guess we have a different definition of technician. You talking more about punch technique and fundamentals, I'm thinking more about Ring Iq and overall skillset

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            I guess we have a different definition of technician. You talking more about punch technique and fundamentals, I'm thinking more about Ring Iq and overall skillset
            Yeah I get you. He has good ring IQ for sure. I even said in my OP he controls distance really well.

Comment

Working...
            X