Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should blame Top Rank and not Crawford for Benavidez fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should blame Top Rank and not Crawford for Benavidez fight.

Top rank dosent have a great stable of welters honestly.
    Garcia,Porter,Spence,Thurman are all out of the picture.
    It seems like Top rank is gonna hold his legacy back if they dont come to some deal with Haymon.

Was Crawford forced to sign an extension with them? Ridiculous thread.

Comment

Crawford is a 30 year old man, he's a big boy

Comment

no, blame the puppet crawford just like manny. at least manny was smart enough to leave arum, crawford re-signed even after seeing how bob was ripping pac off!! LOL

Comment

floyd fans like to diss manny for resigning with arum in the past but crawford resigned with arum even after seeing how arum ripped pac off.

there was never proof that arum was ripping floyd/oscar off so when pac signed with arum those signs werent there.

Comment

It's not Top Tank's fault either...they only have Benavidez, Adames, and Egis Kauv in their pool of welterweights to choose from that they can feed to Crawford. All the best welterweights and belts are on the "other side of the street."

None of them will cross over because they have no reason to, they can just fight each other. Crawford is the one who will have to give in.

Comment

I think fighters have blame in bs fights too. And despite this fight being between 2 undefeated guys I think Benavidez is unproven as a fighter since his shooting incident & I've said before & think still that this is a kind of cash out fight by Benavidez cuz he knows he's not the same guy he was previous to being shot. And lets be real he was kinda a guy looking overrated previous to his shooting. And I'm saying this as a cat who was hyping him from amateur days, but he didn't fully pan out lets be real.

Comment

I honestly think this is Top Rank giving Benavidez a sympythy pay day because of what happened to him. I think they realise he isn't going to hit the heights anymore so might as well get him a nice 6 figure pay day.

As far as future matchups, I think one of Spence, Garcia, Porter, Thurman will happen next year, which one? My guess is as good as yours

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I think fighters have blame in bs fights too. And despite this fight being between 2 undefeated guys I think Benavidez is unproven as a fighter since his shooting incident & I've said before & think still that this is a kind of cash out fight by Benavidez cuz he knows he's not the same guy he was previous to being shot. And lets be real he was kinda a guy looking overrated previous to his shooting. And I'm saying this as a cat who was hyping him from amateur days, but he didn't fully pan out lets be real.
                  Haha snap, ☝️ my first reply

Comment

Im not terribly mad at the Benavidez fight tbh. Iirc do they not have a bit of a history?

Comment

Working...
                    X