Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still feeling hungry after eating a lot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still feeling hungry after eating a lot.

Have you ever finished your whole meal and more and still felt hungry? You went on to eat more but still the hunger feeling never left? What cause that?

Sometimes if I've worked out really hard for a long time that day and the day before that will happen to me.

Comment

MSG, Artificial sugars, additives

Comment

it means youre a hungry boy

Comment

oh yeah or I'll eat a big meal and get full but then get crazy hungru again like an hour or less later, happens a lot especially with Chinese food..

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            MSG, Artificial sugars, additives

Yeah sugars and artificial sugars can do it for sure! When you eat it your body produces a bunch of insulin and processes the sugar, then you blood sugar dips and leaves you feeling hungry again!

Comment

Are you one of those cats eating 4oz of chicken breast a meal or a fat mfer? If either of those are true I think I know the problem. If not nah I've never had that feeling unless I was over monitoring what I ate or if I was a fat mfer.

I have had that chinese food an hour later thing, but I don't think thats what you are talking about.

Comment

prolly tapeworm...get that checked out

Comment

The real answer is.

Don't feed into your hunger. It all comes down to discipline.

Eat small/averagely amount but don't eat till your stomach is full. You'll only be gaining weight and fats.

Comment

After I eat a meal i wait 20 minutes to let the food digest a bit before I eat more. Just let your body process it the food.

Comment

Working...
                    X