Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what posters family heritage originates from the US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Well, I’m 1024th Cherokee so....
    If you don't have an ancestor on the Dawes Roll, you can't be Cherokee.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Go to Russia if you don't like America's rules.

The population is aging and needs younger blood and you selfish Americans aren't have enough children.

Japan has the same problem and they are beginning to loosen their immigration laws.
      If we need immigrant labor we will open the books for it if it need be, so that even you can apply for a green card and come here.

You know what I find strange, that Puerto Rico is an American colony where the folks there are automatically citizens if they ever wanted to come to the USA, yet on the island majority do not speak English and its not even taught in schools. Meanwhile Jamaica, which isn't a USA territory has majority of the people there speaking and learning English in school. If you ask me, its about time we make Jamaica a property of the USA and let the likes of you come here to help out with that labor instead, what do you think about that?

Comment

You're so stupid you believe having strong borders means being against immigration. You must be black or hispanic. Very low iq groups of people.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
          You're so stupid you believe having strong borders means being against immigration. You must be black or hispanic. Very low iq groups of people.
          That will almost always earn you a

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            If we need immigrant labor we will open the books for it if it need be, so that even you can apply for a green card and come here.

You know what I find strange, that Puerto Rico is an American colony where the folks there are automatically citizens if they ever wanted to come to the USA, yet on the island majority do not speak English and its not even taught in schools. Meanwhile Jamaica, which isn't a USA territory has majority of the people there speaking and learning English in school. If you ask me, its about time we make Jamaica a property of the USA and let the likes of you come here to help out with that labor instead, what do you think about that?
            If America took Jamaica, I would still stay here but it would be nice to ship all the undesirables we have here up to y'all though and then some decent Americans could come here. Preferably the type that respects the environment. So send all the minimalist Americans here.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              If America took Jamaica, I would still stay here but it would be nice to ship all the undesirables we have here up to y'all though and then some decent Americans could come here. Preferably the type that respects the environment. So send all the minimalist Americans here.
              If Jamaica were American property, I'd stay there too if I were you, you guys have one of the most favorable climates on the planet. I'd come to the USA to make a couple of bills and then head home to relax, that's pretty much what most Puerto Ricans do. You'd also definitely get a boost in American investment, towns of affluence would sprout throughout all of Jamaica, particularly on the beach lines.

Comment

What does this even mean?
                What's understood don't need to be explained. Everything aint for you. Realize that and keep it moving

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  None of us are from here period unless you are a Native American
                  When's your cutoff, Larry? 1,000 years ago? 10,000?
                  Even those "Native Americans" came from somewhere else.

Genetic evidence (USR1, USR2) evidences strong commonality between all Native Americans (even down to South America) and East Asians, and the archaeological record for the latter goes back much, much farther.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    What's understood don't need to be explained. Everything aint for you. Realize that and keep it moving
                    Yeah and who said everything is for me. I'll keep it moving, but not before calling you out on some of the nonsense you write.

Comment

Yeah and who said everything is for me. I'll keep it moving, but not before calling you out on some of the nonsense you write.
                      Ok Jim. Move it along. The world doesn't revolve around ya'll and everything that's said doesn't have to be explained to ya'll satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                      X