Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol: Pascal's Style Will Make Better Fight Than Chilemba Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing would make me happier than to see Pascal upset the apple cart and beat Bivol. Bivol is looking to put a big name on his record but whatever prime Pascal had he lost in the fights with Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
      I think Bivol didn't know how to go in on Chilemba's gaurd. If you saw Chilemba vs Gvozdyk you could tell Gvozdyk wanted to ko Chilemba, he busted him up and actually made him quit.
      Gvozdyk has the skills to out box even Stevenson and could hurt him late in the fight. I have a feeling that we will see a new champ on Dec. 1st. Hey, folks seem damn high on Gvozdyk.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        Nothing would make me happier than to see Pascal upset the apple cart and beat Bivol. Bivol is looking to put a big name on his record but whatever prime Pascal had he lost in the fights with Kovalev.
        Same here, that would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
          Gvozdyk has the skills to out box even Stevenson and could hurt him late in the fight. I have a feeling that we will see a new champ on Dec. 1st. Hey, folks seem damn high on Gvozdyk.
          Yea he does but Stevenson has that neutralizer punch. Its gona be a good fight!

Comment

That’s the problem with these so called champions today. They want punching bags in the ring. If a fighter shows any kind of defensive skill now he’s a runner. A true champ doesn’t give a flying f%&k about your style.

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
              That’s the problem with these so called champions today. They want punching bags in the ring. If a fighter shows any kind of defensive skill now he’s a runner. A true champ doesn’t give a flying f%&k about your style.
              Nicely said

Hope Pascal makes in look bad

Comment

Working...
              X