No announcement yet.

What would you do if one of your frends came out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    He's my friend and it doesn't affect me one bit. in fact look at it this way, he is out of the competition when you are trying to get chicks.
    Good point ol chap

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      suck his *****!
      Eewwww

Heck no

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        I had a cousin who every one knew was gay!

He was the life of the party!

He was fun! He was funny!

IF someone was sick or in the hospital, he was the first one there!

He never came out, but we would have accepted him none the less!

He would have been 60 today! Died in a vehicle vs pedestrian accident about 8 months ago!

RIP man

May he rest in peace

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Im a hawk u bish ass nukka
          Bish, u a canary ass nukka

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Bish, u a canary ass nukka
            Bish you a fockin tweety bird yellow feathered modafcvka

Comment

Bish you a fockin tweety bird yellow feathered modafcvka
              Lmfao, i like dat

Comment

Lmfao, i like dat
                You like it cos its true
                Now sing fo me bytch
                Sing me a fockin song

Comment

You like it cos its true
                  Now sing fo me bytch
                  Sing me a fockin song
                  Go fock urself, or go fock ur friend u queerosexual

Comment

Go fock urself, or go fock ur friend u queerosexual
                    Negga that hurt my feelingz

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      That's an interesting question,
                      because on one hand you have the old testament which is very clear on ****sexuality

and on the other hand you have the new testament which is about jesus christ, the son of god, or god or the person with the holy spirit of god inside of him, who forgives everything you do wrong

So which is it now? what does christianity truly say about this because as i see it, it's in conflict with itself
                      Bible contradicts itself and leaves a lot of loopholes to be exploited.

Check out this letter in one of our papers. It genuinely has me confused. Which of these Christians are right in their interpretation.

THE EDITOR, Sir:

"I'm a Christian now and I don't live this life anymore" was how a 'former' lesbian friend responded to my invitation to a discussion on LGBT human rights. Her false assumption was that Christians can't also be gay.

However, she is now a Christian with internalised ****phobia, which is, of course, her right, and I am a gay Christian married to an Anglican priest. My version of Christianity is inclusive. Hers is exclusionary.

In the Middle Ages, the Church excluded left-handed people who were considered demon-possessed (the word 'sinister' is Latin for 'left-handed'). During slavery, blacks were excluded and told to "obey their masters". Some Christians exclude people in interracial or interfaith marriages as "unequally yoked". Some denominations exclude those who eat shrimp, use contraceptives, or are divorced. And to 'prosperity gospel' believers, the sick and poor are excluded because they simply lack faith and are being punished by God.

While you can choose your version of Christianity, you can't choose your sexual orientation. You are either attracted to someone or you're not.

While the Church forced left-handed people to write with their right hand, sometimes on pain of death, that only caused suffering. Even when those persons learnt to write with their right hand, they still maintained the ability to do so with their left. Similarly, every reputable scientific body has found that 'gay conversion' does not work and is ultimately harmful.

I wish my friend well in her choice of Christianity. I also hope that she finds peace with the fact of her sexuality.

MAURICE TOMLINSON
                      Red - that part is just outrageous. So is Christianity evolving again.

maracho
                      JimRaynor
                      Thraxox
                      Rip Chudd
                      MindGame

I would like to hear you guys views on this.

Comment

Working...
                      X