No announcement yet.

The NRA Is Suing Florida Over New Gun Control Laws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    For the third time, there is a huge difference between total number of crashes and total number of fatalities and I am seriously starting to wrry about your own health
    Then why did YOU start talking about deaths? That was your argument from the beginning, that deaths went up.

But, you don't want to talk about that anymore...

Comment

Again, more than likely
      Is that a yes, or is that a no?

Remember, your original statement was that drunk driving deaths went up for 5 years after the MLDA was raised to 21.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Is that a yes, or is that a no?

Remember, your original statement was that drunk driving deaths went up for 5 years after the MLDA was raised to 21.
        Yes logically

Comment

Yes logically
          Do you have figures to support this claim?

Comment

Do you have figures to support this claim?
            Yes throughout the thread several times

Comment

Yes throughout the thread several times
              Please share the figure. Out of all these pages, I could only find one single post where you actually show numbers.
              Originally posted by maracho View Post
              Now you are just lying. The stats on page 16 show 57,512 deaths in 1984 and 60,435 deaths in 1989

and the chart on page 15 also shows an increase the next two years
              Can you share any additional data please? Those numbers have already been discussed

Comment

Please share the figure. Out of all these pages, I could only find one single post where you actually show numbers.

Can you share any additional data please? Those numbers have already been discussed
                Im sure I could but I have already thoroughly proved my point

Comment

Im sure I could but I have already thoroughly proved my point
                  Looks like the only thing you've proven is a fear of both graphs and numbers. You have one post with figures. Those figures got explained, then you didn't want to talk about numbers anymore.

5 simple numbers can end this debate. I already provided them

Comment

Looks like the only thing you've proven is a fear of both graphs and numbers. You have one post with figures. Those figures got explained, then you didn't want to talk about numbers anymore.

5 simple numbers can end this debate. I already provided them
                    I've been talking about numbers all along and they increase and more than likely they were intoxicated if you had followed my logic, Still it's just a minor tangent of our overall argument that thoroughly disproved your assertion it's comparing school shooters to the common under age drinker
                    Last edited by maracho; 03-28-2018, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I've been talking about numbers all along and they increase and more than likely they were intoxicated if you had followed my logic, Still it's just a minor tangent of our overall argument that thoroughly disproved your assertion it's comparing school shooters to the common under age drinker
                      I like to talk numbers too. Let's talk about these numbers here:
                      Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      57,512x0.32= 18,403 for 1984
                      57,883x0.29=16,786 for 1985
                      18,100 for 1986
                      17,203 for 1987
                      17,430 for 1988
                      16,317 for 1989

Alcohol related crashes decreased by approximately 2500 between 1984 and 1989. And that was before we saw the real drop.
                      Doesn't look like they're going up to me...

Comment

Working...
                      X