Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kovolov ever recover from the humilliating defeat to Andre Ward? this was suppos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Kovolov ever recover from the humilliating defeat to Andre Ward? this was suppos

sed to be his crowning moment and it was snatched away in the fight of his life, now it looks like Dre wants to retire off into the sunset after a long and illustrious career,

Sad thing about Kovolov is that he has no career defining win, he's had solid "good" wins. But nothing that stands out like Dre's win over Kov, or TBE's win over Poochie.

Will Kovolov ever recover? Especially if he doesn't get that rematch? I see him getting complacent due to frustration and taking these other cats at 175 lightly.

Kovolov has also been exposed in my opinion, he's shown that his brawler style struggles with movement and guys who fight off the back foot. when you aint set and standing in front of him he gets confused because he's used to fighting these stiff cats with no mobility.

Just my opinion guys don't take it to heart

jesus,trolls dont even try anymore ,back in the day trolls was funny

Comment

Never affected him cause he knows he won he's probably pissed that he was robbed . Those who have boxed knows that feeling when someone is robbed. Just ask Mayweather's boy Jack how he feels about being robbed

Comment

Now that I paid attention to your pictures you're an Un American puke go back to Africa

Comment

Poor attempt at trolling. Thread starter is a non-black pretending to be black to make blacks look bad.

Comment

Kovalev's brawler style?

Comment

This is why boxing will never return to the glory days 2p4p fighter go at it in a close fight and both fighters get disrespected smh

I thank both fighters because that fight was a treat and good for boxing

Comment

Working...
              X