Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs Kelly Pavlik who wins? Whos's the better middleweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    How was that not prime Pavlik? He looked at his best in that fight. He did virtually nothing wrong.
    Everyone here seems to think Kelly magically deteriorated after Hopkins.

Comment

GGG although obviously people will say pavlik was underratd and he would have exposed GGG, i know how this whole game works. Cant be arsed defending him in these stupid mythical match ups anymore, was past a joke yesterday when i was criticised for thinking he is better than arthur abraham

Comment

Would have been an awesome fight. Pavlik was pretty good but i feel that GGG would've eventually won in a close decision.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          Wrong. He outboxed Jermain Taylor the 2nd time but nice try. Thank you, come again.
          Lets be fair though. Jermain Taylor was a joke. Who should have lost twice to hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
            Everyone here seems to think Kelly magically deteriorated after Hopkins.
            Bhop is not favorite guy of NSB members,im here for 3 weeks,and i can see that most ppl here think that he is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Lets be fair though. Jermain Taylor was a joke. Who should have lost twice to hopkins.
              Tylor was a joke?come on man.

Comment

C'mon. You're so wrong here.

He had a combination of skill and size that made people think he would have a long reign as MW champ. Can't scoff him off like that. He had an elite level jab as well.

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
                  C'mon. You're so wrong here.

He had a combination of skill and size that made people think he would have a long reign as MW champ. Can't scoff him off like that. He had an elite level jab as well.
                  Had... Isn't it funny how people were always talking... if only he used his jab if only he went back to his jab. Its funny how his elite jab stopped working vs elite fighters isn't it?

Jermain Taylor is another Chad Dawson. An intellectual midget with athleticism. Who never deserved to be on top.

Comment

Had... Isn't it funny how people were always talking... if only he used his jab if only he went back to his jab. Its funny how his elite jab stopped working vs elite fighters isn't it?

Jermain Taylor is another Chad Dawson. An intellectual midget with athleticism. Who never deserved to be on top.
                    Opinionated as ever I see....

Comment

Exactly, I had Hopkins winning both of those fights. Taylor badly hurt Pavlik but didn't jump on him effectively. GGG would be the tougher of the 2 and would most likely hit harder, I cant see Pavlik even lasting 9 rounds against GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X