No announcement yet.

Things we learnt at the weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things we learnt at the weekend

1. Eubank Jnr is by far the worlds best Middleweight. GGG and Canelo wont want any part of him now. Not surprised tho, they're both two wanky ****s. One's a ginger wanky spic **** and other a MASSIVE thunderbird headed wanky ****.

2. Andre Ward couldn't knock out a squirrel on crack. Man he's overrated, i could beaten Barrera with a toothbrush up my kronk and a bag on my head. Also, i've NEVER seen a fighter so scared not to fight in Oakland Calllllliforrrrrina! Home of the blueberry pie **** brigade. Go fcuk yourself Ward, and your Chinese eyes.

3. Nick Blackwell is a VERY brave man. Respect.

4. Kell Brook is poised to take the P4P No.1 slot. Only a good opponent is in his way. He's SO much better than ANY 147lb fighter currently active, it's almost funny. Those soppy yank ****s with their 'one time' Thurman! HAHAHAHA 'one time', good name mate, well thought out. Long haired poof. Go eat a taco and fcuk off. As for that buck toothed Stonehenge teeth ****, Porter, he can go enter a Beaver competition and fcuk off for good.

Why do the english have so many slappers? Calzaghe, Degale and Eubank(albiet the least slapper of them, still slaps quite a bit).

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Why do the english have so many slappers? Calzaghe, Degale and Eubank(albiet the least slapper of them, still slaps quite a bit).
      well done you mentioned one boxer who slaps.
      ps: and he isnt even english.

Comment

Why do the yanks have so many ****s who cant talk properly, spell properly, eat properly.

Why do ALL Americans stink of fish?

Comment

WTF is "learnt"?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            well done you mentioned one boxer who slaps.
            ps: and he isnt even english.
            Degale slaps worse than Calzaghe, his form is atrocious. And didn't Calzaghe grow up in england? Or maybe it was he was born there.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
              Why do the yanks have so many ****s who cant talk properly, spell properly, eat properly.

Why do ALL Americans stink of fish?
              It's actually supposed to be written:

Why do the yanks have so many ****s, who can't talk properly, spell properly & eat properly?

At least you have to attempt to write smart in order to start criticizing someone else. Douche.

Comment

How far do you think my new lil homie Jo Jo Diaz will go in his career? Im a new fan

I enjoyed him. Heard a lot about him. He is very skilled for a young guy...isnt spectacular.

Jo Jo surprised me being so good going forward on defense....and he is a young un

He will be a good contender at 126-130 idk if he'll be a champion one day..what do you think

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  It's actually supposed to be written:

Why do the yanks have so many ****s, who can't talk properly, spell properly & eat properly?

At least you have to attempt to write smart in order to start criticizing someone else. Douche.
                  Sorry, did someone sit on your chili dog, you fat ****?

Why dont you have a shower, at least that way you wont stink like an old dead fish pulled out of yo momma.

What a silly uneducated fat **** you are.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    WTF is "learnt"?

http://grammarist.com/spelling/learned-learnt/

We invented the language you speak son.

Comment

Working...
                    X