Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame Joe Cortez.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
      That's exactly how I want my alien women... a nice glowing mouth-hole for the cawk, which then doubles up as a phone charger/cigarette lighter when you're done.
      Tali is way sexier than Liara and Miranda is sexy but a bit plain. Bang: Tali, Marry: Ashley Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        this some DEVIL stuff that the hell-bound phoney STEPHEN HAWKINGS would say. smh @ you people.

QUESTION TO ATHEISTS:

if my areola's are perfectly circle, does that mean there is NO god? how can you discredit PERFECTION?!
        Jews........

Comment

The speed of light has been broken a couple times before. I read articles about it

Comment

{burp}......

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
              Love the people jumping the gun in here off a simple article/preliminary result that could easily be due to error of some sort. You're worse than the people you criticize
              Agreed, I called bull**** when I first seen the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                Agreed, I called bull**** when I first seen the thread.
                I think scepticism is the correct stance of course, and their findings have been published meaning that any errors will be found by the keenest minds on the cutting edge of physics, but still... Alien babes!*

*I know full well that an alien race that evolved on another planet is very likely to be less related to humans than a banana so the notion of sexy bipedal aliens with human-sized vaginas is extremely unlikely, but I`m playing for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  I always said, we dont know ANYTHING about science or physics. We are at the same stage as when we thought the Earth was flat.

I would guess most of our "theories" are WRONG.

This is why I love science, people actually try to learn.

instead of relying on some 2000 year old "book" for answers
                  So basically what you just said is you love to learn things which will ultimately be proven wrong with time. In other words you love to learn a lie.
                  Last edited by Enayze; 09-22-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    So basically what you just said is you love to learn things which will ultimately be proven wrong with time. In other words you love to learn a lie.
                    "Ha! You see! Science CHANGES when new data is presented! Religion doesn't change in the face of new and contradictory evidence! Which makes religion the truthiest!"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Tali is way sexier than Liara and Miranda is sexy but a bit plain. Bang: Tali, Marry: Ashley Williams.
                      Ashley was a bitch

i just enjoyed banging the secretary like a Boss

then she died

Comment

Working...
                      X