No announcement yet.

Ortiz vs Campbell co-feature for Khan vs Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz vs Campbell co-feature for Khan vs Malignaggi

and Jacobs vs Manfredo on the undercard. Pretty damn good card IMO. Will this be an HBO triple header or PPV? I so hope Oscar puts the winners, Khan and Ortiz against each other later in the year.

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
    and Jacobs vs Manfredo on the undercard. Pretty damn good card IMO. Will this be an HBO triple header or PPV? I so hope Oscar puts the winners, Khan and Ortiz against each other later in the year.
    great card, two awesoem fights

Comment

jacobs/manfredo doesnt need to be televised.
      i doubt they do a triple header, if they did i'd rather see a tape delay of katsidis/mitchell.... if HBO were to somehow do that.

Comment

Arum should take some notes from GBP on how to put together a good card for the fans.

Comment

hell of a lot of action on that night,top action

Comment

great card

Comment

khan vs ortiz is too early, dont you morons ever learn? this can be a huge fight in the future... alot more exciting after both rack up wins.

Comment

best card of the year thus far, if it actually happens.

Comment

Originally posted by camaney View Post
                  khan vs ortiz is too early, dont you morons ever learn? this can be a huge fight in the future... alot more exciting after both rack up wins.
                  They're both top ten Jr Welters, no need to "let them rack up wins". That's partially what's wrong with boxing today. That's why Andre Berto has been coasting while babysitting the green belt that was practically handed to him. He should be stripped. If Ortiz is a credible contender to Khan's championship, then the fight needs to happen. And when two top fighters are featured on a big card like this, it usually because they are gonna meet in the near future.

Comment

Great card!

Comment

Working...
                    X