Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana vs Holt Could Produce Fireworks on November 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good match up, Holt would keep his distance until its safe to open up, So going with Holt to KO Maidana around the 11th round.. But what would happens if Maidana loses this fight when he's suppose to fight the Khan/Salita winner??? Does he still he his shot or would Holt take up his place?? Anyone??

Comment

Sounds good. I got Holt by decision.

Comment

miadana by KO, he is the best in the division imo

willing to bet big on this one

Comment

Maidana vs Holt Could Produce Fireworks on November 28

BoxingScene.com reported a few days ago that WBA interm-junior welterweight champion Marcos Maidana may be placed as the HBO co-feature to Lucian Bute-Librado Andrade on November 28 in Quebec, Canada. Maidana's co-promoter Golden Boy Promotions is trying to put him in the ring with former champion, and good puncher, Kendall Holt. Holt's promoter Top Rank has interest and the two sides will try to make it happen. [details]

Comment

Maidana should get a title shot to Khan or even Bradley, this will gain him the same as fighting Nate....NOTHING.

Comment

That is an interesting fight, I hope that Holt can come up with an inspired preformence. I think this fight will end in a knock out either way though, although Holt should be able to outbox him rather easily but I doubt he will actually do that.

Comment

Very good fight it would be.

Holt by decision.

Comment

MAn this fight will go to who has the strongest chin cus trust me they both will get hit. I think iam gonna have to say Maidana wins by KO.

Comment

holt better trainnnnn... he got thissss...

he dropped bradley...

Comment

Cant believe so many pick Holt, Id lean towards Maidana in this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X