Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Shreds Ward: My Goal is To Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev should actually be the #1 pound for pound right now if he was given the win as he should have been given. But be it as it is now the top pound for pound list is a mess, pretty much all top guys near #1 marred in controversial decisions.

Comment

Walked Down? Did I hear that correct?

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      this idiot knocked Ward down then got taken to school. he got walked down and exposed. the only thing he has is power and Ward took that away with body shots. easier work in the rematch.
      Ward walked down who? He fought off the backfoot and when he did come forward he dove in with his head, threw an arm punch abd grabbed onto Kovalev like a life raft!

Ward fought a cowards fight with excessive holding and not punching with any power. Kovalev mopped him up but dr octopus Ward managed to survive and allow judges who were all from usa to reward their guy. Just an all out disgrace. Worst decision in 20 years.

Holyfield-lewis
      Whitaker-Chavez
      Castillo -Floyd

These were as bad as Kov - Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        I like that Andre SOJ Ward. He knows he was gifted a decision so now he avoids at all costs.
        Biggest coward/scumbag in sports in my opinion between his contract disputes and Diva attitude. A true disgusting human being who I wouldnt mind seeing beaten so badly he dies and Kov laughs at him.

Comment

Excellent post

Originally posted by trueblood View Post
          as to the fight , get real, kov beat him. fact.

i am 70 i have never seen a three belt "EARNED"

champion loose a belt like this. Absolutely gross.

Another blot on boxing...Ward turned ugly & he should be ashamed of this ugly sh-- he is pulling. w

embarrassed for him. FIGHT THE MAN HONOR YOUR CONTRACT!

Ward is a thug and has no honor...SOG is more like SOB. This guy never owned up to anything except being a classless diva and coward.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
            explain.. Ward is a humble guy, family man that dares to be great challenging himself. how is that a terrible example. Kovalev calls other fighters "chicken, piece of ****, f*ggot, mother****er, etc" he is classless, ignorant, bad mouths his own trainer and has made racist comments in the past. but hes not a terrible example huh.
            Thats BS! Ward is not only a coward in the ring, fighting like Sr Octopus and leading with his head....But he hides behind that family man deal and is a classic passive - aggressive who is a diva ,dishonest and has no honor living up to his word on contracts. A disgrace to the sport and his people.

Kov wont get a decision in the states especially in vegas with Jay Z gangster connections. Winning a fight the way Ward "won" was like getting welfare and selling the food stamps on ebay.

Comment

Sergey, you said the exact same thing last time.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Sergey Kovalev (30-1, 26 KOs) is continuing to stay in shape as he waits for some news regarding a potential rematch with WBA, IBF and WBO world light heavyweight champion Andre Ward (31-0, 15 KOs). Last November at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Ward won a close twelve round decision over Kovalev to capture a trio of world titles at 175-pounds. Ward was down in the second round, but managed to box his way to a one point win, 114-113 on all three of the scorecards.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                WAR KING KOVALEV!!!!

Comment

I think Ward is a bi.tch too, look at the way he behaves about the rematch. Even black people say Ward lost to Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Funny how Ward signed that clause too but now has GGG on the brain isn't it? The rematch might take a while since "YOU.ARE.NOT.IN.CONTROL" according to your boy.

#YouHave2Wait

Ward's lame diva shht doesn't work on me

old people are immune to that stuff

I know whats up

Ward will win the rematch, then fight superman

then he will fight batman

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
                      Biggest coward/scumbag in sports in my opinion between his contract disputes and Diva attitude. A true disgusting human being who I wouldnt mind seeing beaten so badly he dies and Kov laughs at him.

quick, someone grab a bucket..... sand is pouring out of this poor girl's vagina

b1tch, you MAD lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X