No announcement yet.

For 1 million dollars...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Well...we all know that Freedom has had some issues with Larry...but a million dollars IS a lot of money so Freedom put his feeling aside and stepped for the taking. In the end Freedom came out of it a different person...and decided 'once you go black...you can't go back'.

Fuk Larry just went full gay **** star on us, Yousef Mack style.

Larry loves them white cheeks.

Comment

And the winner of the 1 million dollars is...Beercules!!! He looks like he's enjoying it...probably would have done it for free.

I can tell why Bringer & Anorak left the forum....

Gayest thing I've ever seen on here...

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        I can tell why Bringer & Anorak left the forum....

Gayest thing I've ever seen on here...
        Right...Bringer gushed over big cocks...he'd make multi-page threads after weigh-in's if he got a glimpse of a big underwear bulge of a boxer. And Anorak used to make bumming threads every other day...LOL.

Comment

Right...Bringer gushed over big cocks...he'd make multi-page threads after weigh-in's if he got a glimpse of a big underwear bulge of a boxer. And Anorak used to make bumming threads every other day...LOL.
          That's different from actually showing a 100% legitimate, non-photoshopped picture of Larry bumming Beer.

That's just too far on the gay scale fam.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            That's different from actually showing a 100% legitimate, non-photoshopped picture of Larry bumming Beer.

That's just too far on the gay scale fam.
            LOL...oh shit i just sharted when I read that.

Comment

I will get Larry to beat you guys up.

Comment

A million dollars? Hell yeah! Tax free of course. I figure it'll cost $30-$50K to sew my booty hole back right again, still leaving me with $950K. Another $200K on drugs and whores to reestablish my manhood and I've still cleared 750 stacks.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  A million dollars? Hell yeah! Tax free of course. I figure it'll cost $30-$50K to sew my booty hole back right again, still leaving me with $950K. Another $200K on drugs and whores to reestablish my manhood and I've still cleared 750 stacks.
                  now that is a plan

Comment

just a million dollars? da **** I ain't no cheap hoe at least throwing in a bucket of Popeyes chicken and a milkshake

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      just a million dollars? da **** I ain't no cheap hoe at least throwing in a bucket of Popeyes chicken and a milkshake
                      Why you have to mention Larry and Popeyes eh?!

Comment

Working...
                      X