No announcement yet.

The real winner of Thurman-Garcia is Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Both Thurman and Garcia looked devoid of real power and too open for a speedster like Manny. Even at 38 Manny is better than these guys and has the record to prove his greatness. Garcia is so flat footed Manny annihilates him inside of 5 and Thurman is a runner that would get buzzed and end up in a defensive shell against Pac and never willing to commit. This fight has cemented the true top dog at 147 and it wasn't either of the guys that fought tonight.
    Manny doesn't annihilate either guy. And if he gets hit with the shots both guys were tagged with last night he'd be in major trouble.

Comment

Pacquiao would win a decision over both of them, even at this stage of his career.

Comment

Pacquiao by decision

Comment

Cos of PACs age and how early PAC started fighting and how many fights he's had as well as weight he started I'd expoect either Thurman and maybe Garcia to beat PAC.

PACs also past prime and they are in theirs.
          If they didn't PAC would be even greater than I knew.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 03-07-2017, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Manny doesn't annihilate either guy. And if he gets hit with the shots both guys were tagged with last night he'd be in major trouble.
            Manny still has a world class chin and it took the roided out jmm to even drop him hard. Who else in the past 15 years has badly hurt Manny? Not Floyd, not oscar, not Cotto, not MAB, not Erik, not even jmm in their first 3 fights. So if Manny can take shots from those elite and HOF guys I'd take Manny hanging with Thurman and Danny even at his age.

Comment

I'm a manny fan, his style has always been live. That being said if he's smart he fights exhibitions until he gets a big payday because I don't see him as elite any longer. He has an atg resume but he's just not that dude anymore. He doesn't want it with these young boys.

Comment

Working...
              X