Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Danny Garcia is a Limited Fighter, I Will Expose Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Danny gets dropped or KO'd I hope there will be a shot of Angel's face when it happens. However dont see either guy going down, Thurman by a clear UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      It's a shame that whoever losses this fight will be thrown to the trash by a lot of fans. The same fans that complain about fighters caring to much about their 0's and complain fighters don't take risks will be the first ones in line.

Hopefully I'm wrong this fight just got me thinking how hypocritical we are as boxing fans. We need more fights like this and only real way that will happen is if as fans we stop discrediting fighters when they lose. Mayweather in a way conditioned us to think 0 were a must cause of how great he was. I know this is a random thought it's just something I thought about
      Now if more poster's thought this way these forums would be a modern day Camelot.

Comment

I think like every other opponent, thurman is underestimating him. Garcia UD

Comment

I don't think much of Garcia,but hopefully he wins,and goes to Thurman's body,i don't really see Garcia throwing a lot of body shots in his fights,hopefully he will here

Comment

I agree with Thurman that Garcia is limited everyone knows that but either by gift/garsh/grinding he finds a way to win and i dont know if Thurman is the guy to beat him Garcia has been in with much better fighters than Thurmans resume that could be the decider the experience to win rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
              Danny will find way to win. Keith will be on the canvass at least once and he will be shocked at how good Danny is . Danny is a genius and knows to do what he does so well. He just moves enough to get away from shots and has great defence. His timing is unbelievable and after a few rounds he will have decoded Keith. This will be a great fight and Danny will win.
              You mean like he did against Herrera and Peterson?

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Danny is limited, slow and easy to hit. Keith out boxes him easily but they both have the punch to finish it early. I think Danny's time runs out here.
                I agree. Garcia was best at 140 and hasn't shown much at 147. Garcia can hurt Thurman and tko him. But if Thurman maintains distance and counters the counter then garcia's going to get demoralised as the fight enters the late stages.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  It's a shame that whoever losses this fight will be thrown to the trash by a lot of fans. The same fans that complain about fighters caring to much about their 0's and complain fighters don't take risks will be the first ones in line.

Hopefully I'm wrong this fight just got me thinking how hypocritical we are as boxing fans. We need more fights like this and only real way that will happen is if as fans we stop discrediting fighters when they lose. Mayweather in a way conditioned us to think 0 were a must cause of how great he was. I know this is a random thought it's just something I thought about
                  It depends how they lose. If Garcia loses badly, considering he hasn't done much else at 147 I think that would be telling. If he loses after an intense struggle then in my mind that would raise his stature as I have him high. Ditto but even more so if he legit wins.
                  I haven't rated Porter off at all as I have Thurman and Brook high. I haven't rated Commey off either after he went life and death against Easter and Shafikov.
                  On the other hand I am not high on Klitschko now - I like Fury but he's not the second coming either.
                  If Jacobs beats Golovkin that would be a huge knock on Golovkin as I don't rate Jacobs as a world beater.
                  So it all depends on who and how a fighter gets beaten or loses his '0'

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Great fight for boxing...@ 147 all the fighters can fight each other, so many good fights at that weight you can mix and match them win, lose or draw there is a lot of good fights in this division.
                    I'd like to see Bradley go with Brook/Porter/Thurman/Garcia

edit :- not all of them of course - one would do

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                      Danny will find way to win. Keith will be on the canvass at least once and he will be shocked at how good Danny is . Danny is a genius and knows to do what he does so well. He just moves enough to get away from shots and has great defence. His timing is unbelievable and after a few rounds he will have decoded Keith. This will be a great fight and Danny will win.
                      thurman is right though danny is kind of limited herrera and peterson both proved it he's slow and has cement feet.I doubt garcia puts thurman on the deck he couldn't drop or hurt a badly faded guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                      X