Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Floyds fans scared to put him in with Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
    I like Floyd just as much as I like Manny and I always try not to be bias but come on Floyd fans.

Every time somebody mentions a fight or makes a thread about Pac and Floyd fighting you guys talk like you don't want it to happen.
    I don't care who you are or what side your on, you have to admit a victory over Pac would complete Floyds legacy.

If Floyd doesn't fight Pac a lot of boxing fans will hold it against him and it will be written and talked about forever. There is no other fighter that will have that affect on Floyds career.

Another thing is this...If not Manny then who? Like it or not Manny is the biggest threat and stands the best chance of beating Floyd.

Lets stop making excuses for why Floyd shouldn't fight Manny and lets start demanding it for the good of our beloved sport.
    Idiot
    10 characters

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      Never have I seen, a dude as celebeated as fmj, put up so many roadblocks, to fight the one dude that would cement his name amongst the best from any era.

So yeah, fmj is scared. His pops is scared too.
      This and nothing more to add

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Manny looked spectacular against an opponent 10 levels below Floyd.

Floyd looks ordinary against an opponent 100 levels below him supposedly.. cough cough Berto..cough cough..

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Idiot
          10 characters
          Why are you on my nuts so bad :gay:

Comment

• Why can't people let this go?

Floyd Mayweather unanimously defeated Manny Pacquiao. 8 rounds to 4. Manny Pacquiao didn't show up. Intimidated by TBE.

Both fighters are retired. We're in a new era. We've got tons of new and exciting fighters. We're seeing more stoppages and knockouts than before.

It's time to let go and move on. Stop this.

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Idiot
              10 characters
              I knew your name looked familiar. We gave each other red k over 10 days ago. I didn't even think about it once after that. Who cares? You've been thinking about that all this time? What a boring life you must have.
              I was up screwing this hot spanish chick and you were up plotting revenge over red k. This has to be a women. Their the only ones that like to bring up old ****. LMBO!!!

Comment

• Manny spent 5 years running but he eventually got his schooling and it has been a hilarious year of crying since.

Comment

• you can clearly see in the fight. floyd is in survival mode for the whole 12 rounds.
                  his own daddy even said that he's fighting scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    I like Floyd just as much as I like Manny and I always try not to be bias but come on Floyd fans.

Every time somebody mentions a fight or makes a thread about Pac and Floyd fighting you guys talk like you don't want it to happen.
                    I don't care who you are or what side your on, you have to admit a victory over Pac would complete Floyds legacy.

If Floyd doesn't fight Pac a lot of boxing fans will hold it against him and it will be written and talked about forever. There is no other fighter that will have that affect on Floyds career.

Another thing is this...If not Manny then who? Like it or not Manny is the biggest threat and stands the best chance of beating Floyd.

Lets stop making excuses for why Floyd shouldn't fight Manny and lets start demanding it for the good of our beloved sport.

I don't want to see more of the same. PAC wasn't a challenging fight.
                    I want to see a more competitive opponent. I don't want to be asked to see a fight in slow motion by idiots, who didn't see, PAC lacked the goods. Then, PAC gave excuses that prompted lawsuits. now he is lying more to avoid lawsuits???

Why go through the that bull**** again.

Comment

• If Floyd comes back I want him to fight someone who actually has a chance to beat him. Manny has no chance, I don't want to see that fight. IMO if he doesn't fight Golovkin he should stay retired.

Comment

Working...
                      X