Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts

I'm not a fan of fighters. If Broner was kod tomorrow, my world wouldn't end. Some of you are biased over Broner. I know that some of you Mexicans fight fans felt offended by Broners fight comments. Close fights are close fights, and one sided fights are one sided. Be real. Don't say Broner lost because you don't like him. I'm watching the same damn fight. I know when a poster is real and when they're phony and trying to antagonize posters.

I have a message for you when it comes to Broners polarizing comments...

Get over it.

" if broner got kod tommorow my world wouldn't end "... This is the 3rd or 4th day (consecutive) of you defending Broner on this post about a fight that he lost 4 years ago... If he got knocked out tomorrow I could see you having a few restless nights
    Why you wasting your time with Sucketts? Hes contradicting himself again like his idol Mayweather. He keeps bumping this thread defending Broner and like I said before, he only comes out when a thread about Mayweather or Broner appears. Sucketts might be Ellerbe for all we know. Homer lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

EDIT:
    User Name Posts
    Frank Ducketts 38
    jsfd26 31
    Derranged 16
    Halls of Fame 14

All 38 defending Broner guaranteed. Half of mine are probably flaming Sucketts.
    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 10-12-2012, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
      Frank Ducketts stop riding broners dick, I've watched the fights and I know He didn't lose to Quintero and think he eeked out a victory against De Leon but a drew against Ponce is a valid argument.
      Your CLEARLY a big Broner fan, even if you won't admit it to yourself

Nothing wrong with being a fan just stop acting like a fanboy. People will see what they want when they want if it involves a certain fighter they do or don't like
      Most of your idiotic post is an immature thumbs down. The last sentence deserves props.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
        anyways. DeMarco is actually a pretty good fighter....
        I totally agree!

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Couldve sworn Guerrero and DeMarco already had losses? So what's your point there playa? And as far as Mares, he doesnt go around bragging that hes the best. He simply just fights them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          My point is that these fighters may have better established resumes but they have little buzz. He can be a big money fighter bc he gets all this hate from so many.

Comment

Working...
          X