Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Camp Believe 'Dark Forces' Are Root Cause of Parker Scores

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Camp Believe 'Dark Forces' Are Root Cause of Parker Scores

Hughie Fury's failed bid to wrest the WBO heavyweight title from Joseph Parker in Manchester on Saturday night paled in comparison to the extraordinary allegations levelled by his team in the wake of the majority points defeat. Fury's promoter Mick Hennessy accused "dark forces" of conspiring against Fury, the cousin of former world champion Tyson, after two of the ringside judges scored 118-110 in favour of the New Zealander, with a third scoring a 114-114 draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

theres no 'dark forces', stop trying to sound like yoda, if hughie pulled his finger from out of his arse and committed to throwing punches you might have a case for winning. only has himself to blame.

Comment

Lol. These Brits are all delusional

Comment

What a boring fight. I thought Fury did barely enough to win but his trainer said he would give away the rounds if he didn't get busier with his right hand, and that's exactly what happened.

The most exciting part of the fight was a pimple popping on Fury's back.

Comment

Ya'll should of got dat baptism that Deontay Wilder offered. What you sow is what you cheats reaped.

Comment

It's rumoured that two of the judges were suffering from 'Byrd' flu!

Comment

Please Lord: give us back Tony Tubbs, Tim Witherspoon and James Bonecrusher Smith.

Comment

I had Fury winning 115-113 but i was tired & watched it on my iphone so i need to rewatch it but this dark force crap is ridiculous... A half empty arena & weak ticket sales is something he should be a little more concerned about. How much money did he lose? Even Peter Fury said Hughie needed to do more...

Comment

Either that or the fact that Parker won 10 rounds might have had something to do with it.

Comment

I've seen dem dark forces before !

Comment

Working...
                    X