• Show
Clear All

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Damn total destruction.

Munguia can hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        You don't even know my race f@gg0t and hahaha I think I've rooted for 2-3 white fighters in my life compared to a majority Latino..nice try racist. You ONLY root for Hispanic and HATE everything white and you've even said you hate white people you ignorant hateful POS

We had a f1cking bet and you lost c1nt! Why be a f@@got about it? Are you that much of a little b1tch?

You are a FAKE boxing fan and a DISGRACE to Hispanics a disgrace
        Man I’ll school you with boxing knowledge so just shut the fuuck up noob.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Man I’ll school you with boxing knowledge so just shut the fuuck up noob.
          No you won't and you won't school me on fight picks. You got Loma-Rigo/Linares/Walters wrong. You don't know ****.

Noob? LOL. I joined in 2007. You weren't even watching Boxing then. You started with Canelo. Stop lying.

Also the most important thing is why the **** are you still here? You lost the bet. Honor it. Are you not honoring it because you are a f@gg0t? That's the ONLY reason I can see. You are a DISGRACE to Boxing "fans" and a DISGRACE to your heritage. LEAVE THE SITE NOW!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            No you won't and you won't school me on fight picks. You got Loma-Rigo/Linares/Walters wrong. You don't know ****.

Noob? LOL. I joined in 2007. You weren't even watching Boxing then. You started with Canelo. Stop lying.

Also the most important thing is why the **** are you still here? You lost the bet. Honor it. Are you not honoring it because you are a f@gg0t? That's the ONLY reason I can see. You are a DISGRACE to Boxing "fans" and a DISGRACE to your heritage. LEAVE THE SITE NOW!!!
            Hahahahaha fuucking dumb ass typical noob basing ***** off when someone joined a forum.

Go back to you’re parents basement and wack yourself off you fuucking nazi hoe ass biitch

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Hahahahaha fuucking dumb ass typical noob basing ***** off when someone joined a forum.

Go back to you’re parents basement and wack yourself off you fuucking nazi hoe ass biitch
              You are such a f@ggot typical weak response from a WEAK child. All that rage from a little man. Answer why didn't you honor your bet little man? You LOST. You don't know **** even casuals see you and roll their eyes.

Why haven't you left? You LOST the bet LOSER. You are even less of a man than I thought. Your mother should have swallowed you. Racist c1nt!

Comment

Working...
              X