WBC Pres. Advises AJ to take the $50M; Explains Why Breazeale is Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBC Pres. Advises AJ to take the $50M; Explains Why Breazeale is Mandatory

https://youtu.be/H0wS9mhO7jE

Is the $50 million still imaginary? what happened to all the PR stunt boys. Hearn got his proof of funds already.

Somebody should embed this video if you know how.

Sulaiman goes on to explain how Breazeale ended up as mandatory. The poster WBC WBA IBF explained it and is word for word what Sulaiman said.

And last thing.. Damn those cats at the WBC are eating real good. You'll get hungry watching this video.

Can't believe there are still people at this point that are having a hard time with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      https://youtu.be/H0wS9mhO7jE

Is the $50 million still imaginary? what happened to all the PR stunt boys. Hearn got his proof of funds already.

Somebody should embed this video if you know how.

Sulaiman goes on to explain how Breazeale ended up as mandatory. The poster WBC WBA IBF explained it and is word for word what Sulaiman said.

And last thing.. Damn those cats at the WBC are eating real good. You'll get hungry watching this video.
      I’m willing to fight Wilder for $0.0001m

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Can't believe there are still people at this point that are having a hard time with this.
        Stop lying, yes you can

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Stop lying, yes you can

You're on point. I should have wrote that in green text.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

It's almost as if I get my information directly from Sulaiman . . .

Comment

If Wilders team sent any proof they'd have informed the press, like they've run to the press with everything else.

WBC is in Haymons pocket. Breazeale shouldn't be anywhere near a mandatory. Whyte deserves that shot. Wilder fans hating Whyte because of Hearn is pathetic. Be honest he deserves that shot.

Comment

everything the AJ fanboys have been crying and making excuses about has been shattered in recent days

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

It's almost as if I get my information directly from Sulaiman . . .
                  Sulaiman said this in an interview months ago. Stop trying to fool people.

Comment

But Wilder's offer was only good for 24 hours doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X