No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wanheng Menayothin Wins - Matches Floyd Mayweather's 50-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thai Larryxxxxx View Post
    So a fighter can only be great with 20 championship defenses?
    No, but 20 title fights would certainly help his argument. Using your standard this guy would be greater than Manny Pacquiao but he's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      No, but 20 title fights would certainly help his argument. Using your standard this guy would be greater than Manny Pacquiao but he's not.
      Oh, so now context matters. I see. Some of floyds 20 defenses are straight garbage. Lets be real about that first.

Comment

Oh, so now context matters. I see. Some of floyds 20 defenses are straight garbage. Lets be real about that first.
        NO they weren't. Literally everyone Floyd faced in championship fights had won world titles before facing Floyd, that's 24 champions. How many champs has Wanheng faced?

Comment

NO they weren't. Literally everyone Floyd faced in championship fights had won world titles before facing Floyd, that's 24 champions. How many champs has Wanheng faced?
          Ortiz. Garbage. Guerrero. Garbage. Ndou. Sosa. Etc. Trash. When there are 4 titles per division, everyone pretty much picks one up. Gregorio Vargas? Really?

Comment

Ortiz. Garbage. Guerrero. Garbage. Ndou. Sosa. Etc. Trash. When there are 4 titles per division, everyone pretty much picks one up. Gregorio Vargas? Really?
            You call those guys garbage as if you could accomplish half of what they accomplished . Those guys won world titles, how many of Wanhengs opponents have won world titles? Just answer the question but I doubt you can.

Comment

You call those guys garbage as if you could accomplish half of what they accomplished . Those guys won world titles, how many of Wanhengs opponents have won world titles? Just answer the question but I doubt you can.
              What I do is irrelevant. Those are garbage fights. You can gloss them up all you want but everyone knows its weak opposition. I like how you move the goalposts from having a certain number of defenses to how many titles did the opposition win. In an era where each division has 4 different champions, whoopdeedoo.

Comment

• So many idiots about who probably never stepped in the ring, what a great achievement for any fighter no matter what category or country they are in!

Comment

• This is the real GOAT doesn't cherry pick his opppnent.

Comment

What I do is irrelevant. Those are garbage fights. You can gloss them up all you want but everyone knows its weak opposition. I like how you move the goalposts from having a certain number of defenses to how many titles did the opposition win. In an era where each division has 4 different champions, whoopdeedoo.
                    I didn't move the goal posts at all. Wanheng hasn't won 26 title fights as Mayweather has. The only way you can build this guy up is by trying to trash Floyd's accomplishments which is weak. Who are you to say those guys are garbage? There are 4 world titles in each division but there are literally thousands of guys competing in each division across the world. Holding one of those four belts when they are thousands of guys vying for those same titles is an accomplishment.

Comment

• Guuuuuuuurrrrl

Comment

Working...
                      X