Man recovering after being shot in the head during a Facebook Live video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    True, there is always someone to blame.

Give me an example of what you would call an accident.
    It gets to be a tad pedantic, but within the same area, perhaps a nature event strong enough that the drivers had no chance and were all victims.

So a very sudden sink hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
      It gets to be a tad pedantic, but within the same area, perhaps a nature event strong enough that the drivers had no chance and were all victims.

So a very sudden sink hole.
      Acts of nature. I see.

Comment

The gun had to have had a mag inside it with only one round. If there was no mag, her racking the slide would have ejected the cartridge from the chamber. After she fired it, for a brief second you can see the slide locked back, which indicates the gun was then out of ammo with the magazine in it.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          The gun had to have had a mag inside it with only one round. If there was no mag, her racking the slide would have ejected the cartridge from the chamber. After she fired it, for a brief second you can see the slide locked back, which indicates the gun was then out of ammo with the magazine in it.
          I was thinking the same too.
          The guy in the back must be ignorant when it comes to guns too.

Comment

she puts a bullet in the chamber and says, "say something *****," and then pulls the trigger. i can't freaking believe he's still alive. that woman tried to murder him.

i refuse to believe an adult is stupid enough to not understand what she was doing here.

video was already all types of pathetic, grown people flexing a very small amount of cash and a gun. dangerous people do not have to flaunt it. that's where being dangerous comes it, it doesn't matter if anybody is scared or impressed. and wealthy people don't hold small stacks of money like it's some kind of badge of honor. i don't need to expand upon that beyond saying that banks exist and work.

Comment

Comment

UPDATE: She's facing new charges

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-acc...102839324.html

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Sounds about right.

Comment

Working...
                  X