Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: The Fight That Interests Me The Most is Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Mikey gets it, he deserves it.

Comment

Mickey Garcia vs Thurman should be the right fight. Garcia need a win coming from a lost in Championship and fighting Pac immediatelywont be attractive to fight fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
        Mickey Garcia vs Thurman should be the right fight. Garcia need a win coming from a lost in Championship and fighting Pac immediatelywont be attractive to fight fans.
        Stellar idea that......works for me. I favour Thurman but should be a *******....(wow they blotted out the word cr*cker with an a....now ain’t that PC!)

Comment

Mikey taking fights he knows he's going to lose....I'm sure Pac will be eager to fight him too.

Another UD shutout loss for MG.

He rather lose at WW than fight in his natural div

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
            Mikey better fight some old has been if he wants to win a fight at WW. I doubt he could even beat Khan.

Comment

before his embarrassing performance against Spence, Mikey and his team were saying a Pacquiao fight didn't interest him because Pac was old and Mikey was chasing greatness. I think Mikey's dad even said if Mikey didn't KO Pacquiao within 6 or so rounds, don't pay him! Mikey is just chasing the biggest payday out there.

Comment

Although he didn't stand a chance against Spence, I think Mikey will do a better job against Pac than Thurman did.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                  before his embarrassing performance against Spence, Mikey and his team were saying a Pacquiao fight didn't interest him because Pac was old and Mikey was chasing greatness. I think Mikey's dad even said if Mikey didn't KO Pacquiao within 6 or so rounds, don't pay him! Mikey is just chasing the biggest payday out there.
                  Mikey chasing $$$$$

Comment

Feria any 1

What ever happened to greatness Mickey?? If you beat Pac, you beat an old shell of A Great Pacman. If you loose you dnt really loose just like the spence fight. Not when thers a good $$ involved.

Comment

Mikey chasing beatings

Comment

Working...
                      X