No announcement yet.

call me crazy but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call me crazy but...

what do yall think about eating your own poo poo? everyone is always talking about recycling right? and that it will make the world a better place. so why not recycle the stuff you eat so that nothing goes to waste and you'll always have an unlimited sources for food. just think about it, you'll never have a shortage for food, this will help solve the many hunger issues around the world. eat your own got damm poo!

I give it 2 years before anyone who doesn't eat their own feces is called a bigot

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      I give it 2 years before anyone who doesn't eat their own feces is called a bigot
      think about it bro... no more plastic shiiet in our oceans killing all the fishes.. we just eat our own poo and nothing goes to waste.

Comment

The thing is poo is waste. If it was ment to be in your body it would stay in there not be pushed out naturally.

Comment

Sidenote this thread seems like something larry would think of. "Like what if poo is just conciousness leaving the body can we retain it?" "Do we dream then have a poo when we wake leaving an imprint of our unconscious thoughts laying in a sewer somewhere"

Comment

I tasted my own **** in psych. I also drank my own urine and pierced both of my ears, my eyebrow, and I was about to Pierce my own dick but that drew the line as too crazy. Trust me, **** tastes terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat_asian View Post
              I tasted my own **** in psych. I also drank my own urine and pierced both of my ears, my eyebrow, and I was about to Pierce my own dick but that drew the line as too crazy. Trust me, **** tastes terrible.
              Oh great, so there's ex psych ward patients that eat chit roaming about in society.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                The thing is poo is waste. If it was ment to be in your body it would stay in there not be pushed out naturally.
                but it's the food you ate, so if it's bad then it's bad when you ate it.

i dont see it as it being waste.. i see it as the left overs that the body couldnt adsorbed.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  but it's the food you ate, so if it's bad then it's bad when you ate it.

i dont see it as it being waste.. i see it as the left overs that the body couldnt adsorbed.
                  Bro fuk that.

"What happens to a person when they eat poop? According to the Illinois Poison Center, eating poop is “minimally toxic.” However, poop naturally contains the bacteria commonly found in the intestines. While these bacteria don't harm you when they're in your intestines, they're not meant to be ingested in your mouth.5 Jan 2018"

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    what do yall think about eating your own poo poo? everyone is always talking about recycling right? and that it will make the world a better place. so why not recycle the stuff you eat so that nothing goes to waste and you'll always have an unlimited sources for food. just think about it, you'll never have a shortage for food, this will help solve the many hunger issues around the world. eat your own got damm poo!
                    https://youtu.be/Ezkzzs9RXHk

Comment

Working...
                    X