No announcement yet.

Victor Conte kicks Golovkin out of SNAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Conte kicks Golovkin out of SNAC

"We did our best to help Gennadiy, but he was simply not able to do what we asked him to do," Conte told ESPN on Tuesday afternoon. "In short, I asked him to leave our facility because he did not comply with what we had agreed upon before camp started. However, I do wish him good luck in the future."

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-18-2020, 08:47 PM.

Diva GGG at it again

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
      Diva GGG at it again
      Canelo ruined the guy. He's only around for the pay days now. DAZN made a huge mistake signing the guy.

Comment

Did he want him to fight a tough challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          Making promises he didn't follow through with by the looks of it. Story of his career.

Comment

Canelo ruined this man mentally. He hasn't been the same since he received that beating in their second fight. He left the ring in tears...proceeds to blame the loss on his coach and cuts ties with him, takes a 9 month soul searching journey, then gets his ass beat by SD. Now this. Sad situation.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              Most likely the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Making promises he didn't follow through with by the looks of it. Story of his career.
                Real talk lol

Comment

Yo, i knew ggg’s end was near but not this near.. I gotta admit, I never imagined how much I would enjoy this moment 😂 good riddance on the hype job

Comment

Conte is an admitted cheater. Golovkin probably didn't want to try Conte's new steroids.

Comment

Working...
                    X