Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart: No Excuses, But I Hurt My Right Hand a Week Ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    One of the main changes that would make boxing more fan friendly is to not allow the kind of holding Hart was doing last nite.
    On what planet is throwing your arms around your opponent, to stop his offense, anything but pure survival?
    And to make things worst: Hart wasn't even physically strong enough to "properly" clinch!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Pretty sure he moved up because he couldn't make the weight. Undisciplined.
      It has to be one of the worst situation for a boxer to be in: can't make the lower weight class but not "strong enough" to compete at the higher weight class.

David Lemieux at 168lbs is about to find that out (he has already started against Bursak).

Comment

Why did you get in the ring for??? 2 week would have gave Top Rank time to get somebody new for Smith

Comment

All that smack he spoke before the fight and now comes out with this. He fought scared and looked horrible. He was trying to land that right uppercut from time to time so I guess it was not that hurt.

Never thought much of him anyway

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
            Hart a 4 to 1 favorite sure talked it up, then during the fight Joe asked him if he was gonna fight, he didn't answer. Smith is on another level and proved it.
            Wow man I show have put money on Smith.

I didn't know that

Comment

For the amount of $h!t he spewed and the way he was running for dear life i think they ought to hold his purse JUST JUST being such a coward!!!

Comment

Mfers need to work on their "No Excuses" statements in boxing.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Horrible boxer, fought like a scared boxer from the first second of the fight. He looked like an amateur who was having his pro debut. His jab was like a girl flicking out the left hand. His footwork????? I have seen bare knuckle boxers with better footwork. He was mentally beaten before he even stepped into the ring. He really need to switch trainers or go back to the drawing board.
                  If i was his trainer, i'd dump him!!

He "fought" like he had no heart.!!!

No trainer is going to help you with "no heart"!!!

Comment

Come on guys, you are so mean - he hurt his hand.

I haven't felt this sorry for someone since David Haye hurt his little toe

Comment

Re

There it is ....the excuse ...can you blame him though? He's gonna avenge Bernard, then he comes out in the first round and is running for his life . Hopkins has disowned him as a mentor, LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X