BREAKING NEWS: Lebron James named the Athlete of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    bolt, phelphs, ronaldo, floyd, messi deserved it more
    Phelps does not deserve a damn thing, the talent pool of his sport is horrible. Getting all this praise for a sport that people barely compete in.

Simone Biles deserves to be on that list before Phelps.

Sure to Messi, Ronaldo, and Bolt.

Nope to Floyd.
    Last edited by CLUE; 12-29-2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      So you don't agree with Lebron being number one?
      I have no issue with him getting it from an American stand point. But I actually do watch some soccer also, and what Messi and Ronoldo have done is greater than him.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
        Suck it curry you *****
        What did you just say you ?!

Don't make me come over there.

Comment

might parlay into more Chinese millions while he takes a stand for American injustices. Hey this is business and he needs more money.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
            Phelps does not deserve a damn thing, the talent pool of his sport is horrible. Getting all this praise for a sport that people barely compete in.

Simone Biles deserves to be on that list before Phelps.

Sure to Messi, Ronaldo, and Bolt.

Nope to Floyd.
            he won 23 olympic golds and is the goat in his sport. many people compete in swimming, but only a few reach the top level because swimming is one of the most physically demanding sports there are, much more than basketball. lebron would drop dead if he had to swim 200m butterfly at the pace phelps trained at, nevermind competed.

biles is a woman.

Comment

he won 23 olympic golds and is the goat in his sport. many people compete in swimming, but only a few reach the top level because swimming is one of the most physically demanding sports there are, much more than basketball. lebron would drop dead if he had to swim 200m butterfly at the pace phelps trained at, nevermind competed.

biles is a woman.
              "many people compete in swimming" That is a lie. You have entire racial groups that are barely involved in the sport.
              Last edited by CLUE; 12-29-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                Damn...... He beat out a few very good athletes to claim the athlete of the decade.

Tom Brady was second.

Usain Bolt of Jamaica was third for dominating the sprints at the 2012 and 2016 Olympics;

soccer superstar Lionel Messi was fourth;

Michael Phelps -- the U.S. swimmer who retired as history's most decorated Olympian with 28 medals, 23 of them gold -- was fifth.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...athlete-decade

Should have been Bolt. Not sure if we will see what he did done anytime soon.
                Brady should be over LeBron.

Comment

I'm good with Lebron at #1. I would have made the case for Serena Williams to be in the top 5, though.

Comment

biles is a woman.
                    Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                    "many people compete in swimming" That is a lie.
                    Szef, get a grip. That was rubbish. Next you will be saying many people ski and play tennis.

Comment

Originally posted by a.rihn View Post
                      I'm good with Lebron at #1. I would have made the case for Serena Williams to be in the top 5, though.
                      How can Serena be there? She is not even the greatest tennis athlete. They should do a female list by itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X