Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Targeted For May 4, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
    Another fight where GGG will block punches with his face and then his fans will cry about a robbery.

As a boxing fan with no dog in this fight, both decisions were highly questionable. If you disagree then you are a homer!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      GGG Fans worst fears just came through.
      Exactly,lmao!

Boopoo/Charlo/BJS worst fears just came through & theyll now be expected to finally fight each other,their prolly on the phone right now trying to find a bum & prepping him to sound tough like hes gonna win.

This was a stupid move by gbp,they still gotta fight Jacobs/ Charlo so whats the point of koing a past rape victim who he left looking like a thriller backup dancer,& who ran away the entire fight & ran to wash off the rape evidence after talking more sht than any fighter ever has about supposedly being mexican style.

that said I know itll make a sht ton of Dazn subscribers
      Last edited by kushking; 01-12-2019, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
        Close or not GGG not getting a decision
        Then he should be able to KO him easy like you said in the other 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Exactly,lmao!

Boopoo/Charlo/BJS worst fears just came through & theyll now be expected to finally fight each other,their prolly on the phone right now trying to find a bum & prepping him to sound tough like hes gonna win.

This was a stupid move by gbp,they still gotta fight Jacobs/ Charlo so whats the point of koing a past rape victim who he left looking like a thriller backup dancer,& who ran away the entire fight & ran to wash off the rape evidence after talking more sht than any fighter ever has about supposedly being mexican style.
          GGG gonna get beat even WORSE than last time. I expect to GGG get dropped this time. Maybe not TKO'd but he's getting dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
            Man. These fights will take a lot out of both guys. I would have preferred Canelo vs Jacobs-Charlo first or GGG vs Charlo-Andrade. Then the winners fight each other. But oh well. Guessing DAZN wants some of that $ back they invested in Cinnamon.
            Not so sure. First two kind of looked fixed. People complained so they played hard to get, pretended like they would go another direction enough for absence to make the heart grow fonder and for fans to realize they still prefer the idea of GGG-Canelo over the other available options.

But the fact they talked about a trilogy ahead of time, and GGG barely threw any hard punches either fight... I thought that's just because hes past prime and he couldnt anymore, at least not vs someone prime and fast like Canelo who makes you pay for missing as powerfully as Canelo can (even if hes not a KO puncher vs prime guys). But I also wonder about the other possibility. Canelo just fought Fielding 3 months after fighting GGG, with a cut not yet healed, and the fight looked completely fixed with Fielding just standing there and not defending his liver. So why not the GGG fights too? In any case, clearly they arent worried about the damage like you are if they're fighting 3 months later, at a higher weight, with a cut still unhealed. Something doesnt add up in this whole situation. Not just this, but in many other ways.

Comment

Ggg bout to take another beating like in the last fight but much worse and he’ll complain about the judges again with bumps, bruises and knots all over his head an face!

Canelo is reaching his peak
              and has shown improvement in every fight while ggg does the same shît!

Comment

There’s no reports of premier making a better offer. STOP! This is becoming a hack site.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                  Man. These fights will take a lot out of both guys. I would have preferred Canelo vs Jacobs-Charlo first or GGG vs Charlo-Andrade. Then the winners fight each other. But oh well. Guessing DAZN wants some of that $ back they invested in Cinnamon.
                  I guess Canelo and his team just clean up when they face GGG. I mean fighting Canelo every time is obvious for GGG - it is by far the most lucrative fight for him, and a type of legacy fight every time as well. And at 36, almost 37, a war is OK as long as he stays relatively healthy going forward.

But yeah it is a little surprising for Canelo. He is still young and a couple bad wars could basically end his career. I guess the money they make is big in the GGG fights. I guess they think the risk is worth it, especially considering the possibility of either losing in a low reward/high risk fight, and making the trilogy fight less meaningful and lucrative.

Comment

Idk why GGG is even bothering anymore he's just gonna get robbed for the 3rd straight time lmao

Comment

get the buckets ready for more tears from the g string brigade.

Comment

Working...
                      X