Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Furious at Severe Lowball Offer For Joshua Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what greedy ass Wilder done to this division.
    They all now want truckloads of money.
    Titles are no longer relevant to these clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
      As quick as they could get him the contract. No question. And it would be a fun sell. Can AJ KO Ortiz faster than Wilder, if at all??

But there is really nothing to see here. This has been the fight for April since the fight in April was reserved. Whyte will get his shot. AJ and his team of course low balled him. Why not? Whyte and his team might have been desperate enough to say yes. It is why I offered 2 grand less then I thought my last vehicle was worth when I bought it. No harm in asking. It is called negotiating. It is also why Miller's name keeps getting floated- to remind Whyte and his team that Joshua dictates the terms.

They will hammer this out in the next couple weeks, purely my guess.
      Agree, it's clear as day AJ don't want anything to do with ortiz. Wont even mention his name. Even at 50 years old.

Biggest joke of champ since Charles Martin.
      Last edited by Jkp; 01-12-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I bet these UK fanboys always buy 2 copies of a book so they can read it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          I don’t quite understand what is going on.. They both belong to the same Promoter. There shouldn’t be a conflict of interest but I don’t understand why Whyte would go the media route? No one wants to see this fight so him taking this stance is not forcing anything.

I watched his his loss against Joshua yesterday and watched the 12th round vs Parker. I’ve changed my opinion Ortiz knocks him out. There is no fixing Whyte’s Balance it’s atrocious
          To me, Whyte has decided that AJ has to fight him so he is trying to force Hearn to give him a big check. That or Hearn feels he can pinch Whyte. It is as confusing to me as it is to you.

I think Whyte can beat Ortiz but I pick Ortiz as he is a more technical fighter with similar power.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
            Ass Juice needs to stop low balling people. Fury, Wilder and hell even Whyte might wax him.
            At this rate he might have to settle for Eric Molina again.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Tbf, Whyte should be given more than v Chisora but also, this is just negotiating tactics. AJ has Whyte or Miller as options, Wilder doesnt want it and Fury probably doesnt either.

Whyte is front runner and will get the fight.
              But didn't Fury call him out again was it yesterday im like this Fury wants that fight but he is looking at it just like Wilder Miller & Whyte that Joshua does not want those fights and is trying to move like Canelo has been doing with his options his best option is Whyte but pay the man what he deserves or what he is worth

Comment

Weather we like it or not Joshua is the cash cow and the number crunchers will verify that , unfortunately 21st century sport has become like mainstream business..
                With my sporting hat on whyte deserves his title shot more anyone out there barring a unification wilder fight . The only thing certain as the days go bye are that the cash cow has to make a decision soon in order to market and train specifically etc for April 13

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  This is what greedy ass Wilder done to this division.
                  They all now want truckloads of money.
                  Titles are no longer relevant to these clowns.
                  The only greedy ass in the division is AJ . Wilder gave Fury 50/50 - hardly the act of a greedy man .
                  AJ is taking the piss out of the HW division but it will backfire when he cant find nobody to fight him for the few crumbs he offers .

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    To me, Whyte has decided that AJ has to fight him so he is trying to force Hearn to give him a big check. That or Hearn feels he can pinch Whyte. It is as confusing to me as it is to you.

I think Whyte can beat Ortiz but I pick Ortiz as he is a more technical fighter with similar power.
                    Hearn originally said the April 13 fight needed to be locked in before the end of November. Then he shifted to before Christmas, then first week of January.

They're now getting desperate, regardless of what he says. They need to close a deal in the next week or so to have tickets out by the end of the month.

If I were in line to fight Joshua, I'd absolutely be pushing my fee... but with half an eye on whatever other fights Hearn has lined up.

Due anyone know what Whyte would get as a WBO mandatory?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      Whyte got KTFO by AJ already.
                      whyte has got 9 straight wins after his KO.
                      How many do Ortiz have?

Comment

Working...
                      X