Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hbo would not have stood by the charlo robbery. Pbc pile of **** that needs to die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    First of all I like jermall. I love his style and his character but he got a gift. You must be blind. Charlo lost the first 7 rds easily. He wasn't landing anything but missing and getting his face pummeled with left hands. Matt was also controlling the whole ring and fighting his fight. You can't tell me 7 rds charlo won.
    Charlo won round 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12.

Round 5 was close could have been Charlo's and round 12 I had 10-8 that was a one sided BEATDOWN of a round.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      HBO in their dying years were just as bad.

A prime example is the Ward/Kovalev series. After the first fight and pretty unanimous agreement that Kovaev had won...they started promoting the rematch and in the videos leading into that, they created a new narrative, that after a tough first half, Ward came back and won the second half of the fight and deserved the nod.

I mean, Lampley and Kellerman literally pretended like they did not say the things they had said first time round. HBO, sadly, was just as bad.
      I saw the fight a few times without sound. Ward did win the second half of the fight. Ward won the second fight.
      Bad example imo.
      I think Bradley - Manny was more obvious.

Comment

Showtime commentary for PBC is splendid. Fox on the other hand was one weird experience. HBO could push a narrative that felt somewhat at odds to the fight I was watching. Fox on the other hand. It had me feeling like I was in some sort of fvkked up twilight zone where I was watching and listening to something completely different LOL.

Comment

Working...
        X