No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Daring To Dream With Errol Spence Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post
    50/50 fight? in which universe? i give mikey no chance. all the little guys that beat bigger guys are dynamic, fast, unorthodox, defensive wiz or a mixture of these traits. MIKEY IS NONE!!!!! he is a basic slow 4 punch fighter that does none of these things exceptionally well. if it happens he gets his ass whoop, WHOOP. Not a chance not even a punchers chance.
    in the univerese we live in called "earth".. spence aint really fought anyone good yet. mikey is the most skilled fighter spence has fought up to date. only problem is mikey will be a lot smaller! this might be crawford vs gamboa again with mikey having a little more success.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      in the univerese we live in called "earth".. spence aint really fought anyone good yet. mikey is the most skilled fighter spence has fought up to date. only problem is mikey will be a lot smaller! this might be crawford vs gamboa again with mikey having a little more success.
      i pick both kell brooks and chris algieri over mikey....Spence destroyed em. NO CHANCE, if they fight... that's a big IF..Because all Mikey does is call out big names and fight contenders.

Comment

50/50 fight? in which universe? i give mikey no chance. all the little guys that beat bigger guys are dynamic, fast, unorthodox, defensive wiz or a mixture of these traits. MIKEY IS NONE!!!!! he is a basic slow 4 punch fighter that does none of these things exceptionally well. if it happens he gets his ass whoop, WHOOP. Not a chance not even a punchers chance.
        Do you think spence is sugar ray leonard or something! spence is flat flooted and slow 2 he has good skill and good power but the experience is on Mikey side and Mikey has the better resume by far and his slow 4 punch combo lands let's see how spence deals with someone that sticks a jab in his face all night.

They even got spence on the p4p list thats some bull.

Comment

GARCIA gets respect for stepping up.

Comment

A good big guy beats a good,little guy unless the good little guy has a stronger will and character than the good big guy. Then the good little guy can actually use those extras to come,out on top. Its a Cus D Amato theory and it almost always comes true. The bigger story is that mikey wants none of Loma next yr

Comment

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
              Do you think spence is sugar ray leonard or something! spence is flat flooted and slow 2 he has good skill and good power but the experience is on Mikey side and Mikey has the better resume by far and his slow 4 punch combo lands let's see how spence deals with someone that sticks a jab in his face all night.

They even got spence on the p4p list thats some bull.
              Man that clown thinks Chris Algieri would beat Mikey??? I spit might coffee out when I read that sht!

Amir Khan beat him Easily and Chris hits like a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                It's not a 50/50 fight, but I would say more like 60/40 in Spence's favor. Mikey will definitely compete well, but will be broken down and stopped late.

Got to hand it to Mikey, IF the fight happens.
                Mikey is good at looking for opportunities when there is none his fundamentals are on point. Power is not the most important thing in this fight its skill and whoever shows up that night

Comment

Mikey is a class fighter, but so is Spence. It's not a landslide but I'd probably back Spence right now.

Comment

i pick both kell brooks and chris algieri over mikey....Spence destroyed em. NO CHANCE, if they fight... that's a big IF..Because all Mikey does is call out big names and fight contenders.
                    LMFAI!!!! Holy sht! Chris Algieri over Mikey Garcia???

When I read your comments I picture Roger Mayweather yelling at you with one of his famous quotes...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Man that clown thinks Chris Algieri would beat Mikey??? I spit might coffee out when I read that sht!

Amir Khan beat him Easily and Chris hits like a baby.
                      Exactly! Chris couldnt knock anyone out if he had mma 3oz gloves on and amir khan has real speed something spence has yet to deal with in his short career.

Comment

Working...
                      X