Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves Decisions a Bloody Chris Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Eubank , wouldn’t bet on it though. Good luck to both warriors

Comment

Groves by decision. I think his superior strength at smw will really tell in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
        I’m surprised at the betting, Eubank is the clear favourite. I’d say it’s a real 50/50 fight where we’ll find out just how good Eubank is (or isn’t).
        I would, except if you look back at Groves' last three fights, they're not promising. The Froch KO took something out of him - Junior's right on that one. And Junior is a come-forward aggressor which the judges will go nuts over even if he doesn't knock him out or stop him.

But I think Groves gets stopped inside of 10 rounds.

Comment

Groves is going to take a HUGE beating.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            I would, except if you look back at Groves' last three fights, they're not promising. The Froch KO took something out of him - Junior's right on that one. And Junior is a come-forward aggressor which the judges will go nuts over even if he doesn't knock him out or stop him.

But I think Groves gets stopped inside of 10 rounds.
            I thought groves looked great against chudinov..ko victory. He tooks some shots as well

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              I thought groves looked great against chudinov..ko victory. He tooks some shots as well
              Nah man. Chudinov broke the man's jaw 3 rounds in. Kudos for lasting but Fedor Chudinov is not known for immense power. I was straight shocked that happened and Eubank Junior is a MUCH sharper puncher.

Groves has one chance: stay the hell away from those shots, work the body and hope Eubank makes a mistake, otherwise he's getting stopped.

Comment

What time does this start? This being across the pond as they say gets me all mixed up on start times.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  What time does this start? This being across the pond as they say gets me all mixed up on start times.
                  George Groves-Chris Eubank Jr are expected to start around 10pm Manchester time.

This is 2pm pacific standard time.
                  I'm sure the card will start much earlier maybe 12pm PST.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Nah man. Chudinov broke the man's jaw 3 rounds in. Kudos for lasting but Fedor Chudinov is not known for immense power. I was straight shocked that happened and Eubank Junior is a MUCH sharper puncher.

Groves has one chance: stay the hell away from those shots, work the body and hope Eubank makes a mistake, otherwise he's getting stopped.
                    Chudinov is not horrible to be honest and Groves did a good job on him. Eubank is not known for huge power either needs his opponents to walk onto him so he can tee off on them. Eubank would look spectacular against Chudinov, he's perfect for a combination puncher to look good against. But...Groves is a lot smarter than many people give him credit for. A smart, skilled boxer should always beat a brawler. I believe Eubank is little more than a ring bully / brawler / volume puncher...but either way its a close fight.

Comment

Finally made my pick, Eubank by TKO.

Comment

Working...
                      X