Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Old Timer Joe "FBF" Cortez thought Cotto actually won, calls for Judges overhaul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid: Old Timer Joe "FBF" Cortez thought Cotto actually won, calls for Judges overhaul

Thoughts????

He's Puerto Rican isn't he?

And of course, he's Joe Cortez. A senile old mong who embarrassed himself in several high profile fights towards the end of his career.

Comment

Thoughts? He a ****in idiot.

Comment

Think Canelo won but i do agree that judge overhaul is needed. Its always the same ones. Fresh eyes with some boxing scoring education if they have that. Not even sure how you become a judge

Comment

this guy has spent his entire life in boxing and yet he still knows nothing.

Comment

lol the judges couldn't see the punches doe

Comment

Lol............

Comment

even the mexicans say caneko is a fraud and giving Cotto the victory hahaha they counted everything caneko threw even the one hitting just air, well they score a draw in the mayweather fight imagine lmao!!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                  even the mexicans say caneko is a fraud and giving Cotto the victory hahaha they counted everything caneko threw even the one hitting just air, well they score a draw in the mayweather fight imagine lmao!!!!.
                  Still mad and hurting, huh????:

November 21, 2015 will haunt you FOREVER.

First... MARGODRITO, then CANELITO! Remember that, maricon.

Comment

I don't like this old senile **** but he makes some good points about the view judges have during fights. I have always thought judges should have an overhead view of the fight which would provide them with cleaner angles to judge.

Comment

Working...
                    X