No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    Yea it's one of his best recent interviews. I don't see him really lose interviews, he seems to always do well. Its just that you don't get to see many informative interviews like that because every other one the journalist are out to take him apart and limit his appeal.
    Trump is a marketing GEINUSS!

trumps got me feeling like I might run in 2020 because it would probably help my business. I mean he is without a doubt one of the best branders I can think of.

how many other real estate icons come to mind when you think of that category? .... not many, trump is everywhere all the time, soaking up that attention.

he really starts spiking in the polls so what does he do? well he CAPITALIZES!! he comes out with a book called "crippled America", trump didn't write that book LOL he just knew "hey im huge right now, in the worlds eye, how can I capitalize on this attention" and abracadabra he releases a book which will probably be a bestseller.

when I see trump I see the total package in terms of a businessman, when people hate on trump what they really mean is they hate themselves because this guy capitalizes of every open window he see's in life, whereas the average hater aint never capitalized on a damn thing in their life

I admire how the man plays the game I really do

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      Trump is a marketing GEINUSS!

trumps got me feeling like I might run in 2020 because it would probably help my business. I mean he is without a doubt one of the best branders I can think of.

how many other real estate icons come to mind when you think of that category? .... not many, trump is everywhere all the time, soaking up that attention.

he really starts spiking in the polls so what does he do? well he CAPITALIZES!! he comes out with a book called "crippled America", trump didn't write that book LOL he just knew "hey im huge right now, in the worlds eye, how can I capitalize on this attention" and abracadabra he releases a book which will probably be a bestseller.

when I see trump I see the total package in terms of a businessman, when people hate on trump what they really mean is they hate themselves because this guy capitalizes of every open window he see's in life, whereas the average hater aint never capitalized on a damn thing in their life

I admire how the man plays the game I really do
      Yea it's actually very impressive. Newt Gingrich who is a political genius says he's never seen someone as offensively gifted and quick to the punch as Donald in politics. He rarely ever stays on defence, he's always on offense. Its amazing how much boxing is a microcosm of politics. Gingrich said the only person who might have a chance against Donald in the debates is Rubio because he's also very gifted. But he'd remain the huge underdog because Trumps quickness and speed is levels over Rubio.
      I think it is a huge advantage that the left can only come up with "Trumps a racist" in their attempts to take him down. Its completely ignorant and based on nothing but a facile stereotype. Same goes with the left making Carson a smart "idiot". Trump, Cruz VP, Carson secretary of state would be amazing

Comment

11/3 Trump tower

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          looking very presidential with his man-bun, he's about to fire someone

Comment

Great interview from yesterday 11/3

Also here's a hilarious one from 2011. I think he was in a bad mood haha!

Comment

Donald's on fire with Cuomo today!

Comment

Comment

Comment

11/5

Comment

11/6

Comment

Working...
                      X